Undefined offset: 0
  - in
      /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/
      Dedimania.php on line 377
  - Stack: #0
      /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/
      Dedimania.php(377):
      ManiaLive\Application\ErrorHandling::createExceptionFromError(8,
      'Undefined offse...', '/usr/games/2tmn...', 377, Array)
           #1 [internal function]:
      ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\Dedimania\Dedimania->cbTick(Object(ManiaLive\Th
      reading\Commands\RunCommand))
      /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Threading/Thread.php(393):
      call_user_func(Array, Object(ManiaLive\Threading\Commands\RunCommand))
      /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Threading/ThreadPool.php(4
      02): ManiaLive\Threading\Thread->receiveResponse('1210', Array)
      /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Threading/ThreadPool.php(2
      91): ManiaLive\Threading\ThreadPool->receiveResponses()
      /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Features/Tick/Event.php(26
      ): ManiaLive\Threading\ThreadPool->onTick()
      /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Event/Dispatcher.php(52):
      ManiaLive\Features\Tick\Event->fireDo(Object(ManiaLive\Threading\ThreadPo
      ol))
      /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Features/Tick/Ticker.php(3
      2):
      ManiaLive\Event\Dispatcher::dispatch(Object(ManiaLive\Features\Tick\Event
      ))
      /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Application/Event.php(36):
      ManiaLive\Features\Tick\Ticker->onPreLoop()
      /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Event/Dispatcher.php(52):
      ManiaLive\Application\Event->fireDo(Object(ManiaLive\Features\Tick\Ticker
      ))
      /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Application/AbstractApplic
      ation.php(144):
      ManiaLive\Event\Dispatcher::dispatch(Object(ManiaLive\Application\Event))
           #11 /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/bootstrapper.php(82):
      ManiaLive\Application\AbstractApplication->run()
           #12 {main}
Then :

Code: Select all

PHP Notice:  fputs(): send of 26 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/Runnables/DedimaniaCall.php on line 170
PHP Notice:  fputs(): send of 21 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/Runnables/DedimaniaCall.php on line 175
PHP Notice:  fputs(): send of 23 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/Runnables/DedimaniaCall.php on line 176
PHP Notice:  fputs(): send of 25 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/Runnables/DedimaniaCall.php on line 177
PHP Notice:  fputs(): send of 27 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/Runnables/DedimaniaCall.php on line 178
PHP Notice:  fputs(): send of 39 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/Runnables/DedimaniaCall.php on line 179
PHP Notice:  fputs(): send of 21 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/Runnables/DedimaniaCall.php on line 180
PHP Notice:  fputs(): send of 35 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/Runnables/DedimaniaCall.php on line 181
PHP Notice:  fputs(): send of 26 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/Runnables/DedimaniaCall.php on line 182
PHP Notice:  fputs(): send of 26 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/Runnables/DedimaniaCall.php on line 183
PHP Notice:  fputs(): send of 470 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/games/2tmnf/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/Dedimania/Runnables/DedimaniaCall.php on line 186
I have to unload/reload the plugin (or stop/restart Manialive) to make it work again.

This error is reported at top of the previous page, but it's not corrected ? I have the last version of Manialive with the last version of the plugin...
Elle est où la poulette ?
farfa
Nadeo
Nadeo

Re: [plugin] Dedimania

Post by farfa »

If you try to use it with a TM² server it's normal, there is no Dedimania at the moment.
Also known as: satanasdiabolo
Knutselmaaster

Post by Knutselmaaster »

I'm having the same problem (TMF) since February, and no solution yet.
The only advice i can give is restart manialive daily.
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

Knutselmaaster wrote:I'm having the same problem (TMF) since February, and no solution yet.
The only advice i can give is restart manialive daily.
same here, I just deactivated Dedimania and players are not happy :lol:
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
Fadden

Post by Fadden »

farfa wrote:If you try to use it with a TM² server it's normal, there is no Dedimania at the moment.
No, I use it with Manialive 1 and a TMUF server.
nocturne

Post by nocturne »

It should be stated, of course, that this plugin is not compatible with Dedimania on TM2 (let alone compatible with the recent dedicated server changes as well as ML r273+).

Though, TheM is working on a shiny new implementation for the next release of MLEPP... Keep your eyes peeled. :thumbsup:
Fadden

Post by Fadden »

Hi,

I have this error when I start Manialive with Dedimania :

Code: Select all

Warning in rpc.php(215): AuthWarning:
Warning in method_handler.php(531): Authenticate: Tool/Version has been set as invalid (forbidden/obsolete tool or known bug, upgrade to the latest version) !
Warning in method_handler.php(532): Mail tmn@gamers.org (in English) if you believe this to be incorrect
Error in method_handler.php(614): Not Authenticated
Error: Could not connect to Dedimania, authentication failed!
If I understand, I need to update the plugin. I use Manialive 1 r267, on TMUF of course. Is there an update ???
Slig

Post by Slig »

Strange, because ManiaLive 267 is not marked as invalid in the database. You are sure that it is the r267 and plugin r1828, unmodified ?
What is the server login ?
Xymph

Post by Xymph »

I invalidated r239 yesterday because server login g33kland (not for the first time) submitted a big batch of bogus records to the Dedimania master server. This problem keeps recurring infrequently but again and again, and I'm rather tired of cleaning up that mess every time. I'm inclined to ban g33kland too, but because there's a newer revision of the plugin that server is getting a reprieve (although the change notes don't indicate anything was done about this bug...).
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
Fadden

Post by Fadden »

Slig wrote:Strange, because ManiaLive 267 is not marked as invalid in the database. You are sure that it is the r267 and plugin r1828, unmodified ?
What is the server login ?
It worked until this week...
I am sure I use Manialive 1 r267 (the last version available I think) and Dedimania from Standard Plugins r267 package. I don't know how to see if it's r1828 version, but it's the most recent I found.

I have modified the plugin to "correct" (only unload and reload automatically the plugin when it crashes) the bug I reported here, but as I say it worked fine.

However I tried the original plugin : same error.

Servers login are pv4caround and pv4caroule

Return to “ManiaLive Plugins”