Plugin Yuggy Package v210 for Manialive v267

Post here every finished plugin

Moderator: NADEO

Lovemaster

Re: Plugin Yuggy Package v1.51

Post by Lovemaster »

I suppose the only solution, though highly impractical, would be to have a Tools subforum in each of the language forums, but what a mess that'd be, lol. I don't have a problem with non-English speakers ironing out problems and issues in their native tongues; I'd just like it if a general synopsis of any issues and their solutions could be translated for the general good.
"FreeZone LoveShAck" Server. Location: GBR FreeZone

Visit: http://fabteam.info
4lturbo

Post by 4lturbo »

Speed c'est ce que tu veux ?

For those who don't like that we speak in french : the only person which ask me questions was a french guy, he is not seem to be "easy" with english language, so i answer to him in french. If you ask me questions i will be pleased to answer in (bad) english :P . We have the choice too, to use a web translator so we can understand what we said , as i do when you speak english, and i don't understand the meaning, sometimes i understand less with translation ;)
CT*ImHoTep
ModLap Championship
Le jour où l'on mettra les cons sur orbite, y en a qui n'ont pas fini de tourner ...
Lovemaster

Post by Lovemaster »

4lturbo wrote: We have the choice too, to use a web translator so we can understand what we said , as i do when you speak english, and i don't understand the meaning, sometimes i understand less with translation ;)
That's an excellent point... Hadn't thought about that :)
"FreeZone LoveShAck" Server. Location: GBR FreeZone

Visit: http://fabteam.info
jouko200

Post by jouko200 »

wish list:
-add tracks from tmx
-delete track from tracklist
-karma number in tracklist
fanclub.ssm

Post by fanclub.ssm »

4lturbo wrote:Speed c'est ce que tu veux ?

For those who don't like that we speak in french : the only person which ask me questions was a french guy, he is not seem to be "easy" with english language, so i answer to him in french. If you ask me questions i will be pleased to answer in (bad) english :P . We have the choice too, to use a web translator so we can understand what we said , as i do when you speak english, and i don't understand the meaning, sometimes i understand less with translation ;)
re

oui nikel bien joué merci ha tu rajouté au pack !!

de speed
Fondateur du fan club SSM 23 Server sur tmnf + 9 server freezone +2 server TMU 24/24 jai 50 ans
4lturbo

Post by 4lturbo »

jouko200 wrote:wish list:
-add tracks from tmx
-delete track from tracklist
-karma number in tracklist
with tmx, i never use this so i don't know how to do that, but i will find it :-)
for delete, you want to delete a track from matchsetting ?
for karma no problem to add this
CT*ImHoTep
ModLap Championship
Le jour où l'on mettra les cons sur orbite, y en a qui n'ont pas fini de tourner ...
fastforza

Post by fastforza »

For TMX, have a look at reaby's TMX plugin and even XAsecos TMX plugin to get an idea of how adding tracks from TMX works. ;)
Mania Exchange - Share your maps!

ASUS Maximus IV GENE Z / i7 2600K 3.40Ghz QC / 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 / GTX 560 Ti

Need technical help for ManiaPlanet? Click here. :)
fanclub.ssm

Post by fanclub.ssm »

re

tu peu me passer le pack oui fichier pour ajouté le live records 4lturbo !!!

de speed
Fondateur du fan club SSM 23 Server sur tmnf + 9 server freezone +2 server TMU 24/24 jai 50 ans
4lturbo

Post by 4lturbo »

New version 1.60 :
- Live Recs
- Remove track from playlist (in menu : admin -> admin track)
- karma in Track List (in menu -> commands)

same link to download the pack (the next time i will add version number at the end of the filename :P )
CT*ImHoTep
ModLap Championship
jouko200

Post by jouko200 »

Works fine. Problem with mlepp is database.If they use same database maybe all mlepp plugins works too. :roll:

Return to “ManiaLive Plugins”