[Title Pack] Stadium - F1 Formula One

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

purification

Re: [Title Pack] Stadium - F1 Formula One UPDATE

Post by purification »

Nice work!!! :shock:

Can't wait for it to be released. ;)
YouTube
Ryzen 7 3700X - 32Gb RAM - GTX 1070 8GB
Windows 11 Home 64bits
mcrobert

Post by mcrobert »

purification wrote:Nice work!!! :shock:

I do not know how long it will take for the Interlagos track, it's just a test track for now, I'm very taken by other projects at the time, primarily to remove the F1 Title Pack STADIUM few bugs.
I saw your YouTube channel, Impressive level of realism of your video, you want to do a video presentation of the F1 Title Pack STADIUM?
lorino

Post by lorino »

Thanks for the work you did McRobert :)
I'm finally trying today to launch our server on the pack. I hope it will increase even more the popularity of the pack :)

PS: i am also thinking creating a solo campaign could be a great idea. There are several people creating tracks with the new pack and that are not a lot played because not on servers. And i think you and miswa could create maps for this campaign. And there could be a contest to choose the better maps for the campaign.

PS2: new blocks coming soon on the pack: Image
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

looks very promising, lorino :thumbsup:
mcrobert

Post by mcrobert »

lorino wrote:Thanks for the work you did McRobert :)
I'm finally trying today to launch our server on the pack. I hope it will increase even more the popularity of the pack :)

PS: i am also thinking creating a solo campaign could be a great idea. There are several people creating tracks with the new pack and that are not a lot played because not on servers. And i think you and miswa could create maps for this campaign. And there could be a contest to choose the better maps for the campaign.

PS2: new blocks coming soon on the pack: Image

Thank you Lorino, expect the new blocks from insert in Title Pack, Lorinio Good job :)
Last edited by mcrobert on 24 Nov 2014, 14:40, edited 1 time in total.
lorino

Post by lorino »

In order to make it easy to place the blocs, i'll put a gridsnap of 1/2 cell. So the blocks will change a little (only the gridsnap) and i'll add a block that will have to be used when someone want to create a corner of 45 degree, then go forward of several 45 degree blocks and then turn on the other direction.

Is the point (0,0) the reference point for the gridsnap ? And also the reference point when selecting the block in editor ?
mcrobert

Post by mcrobert »

lorino wrote:In order to make it easy to place the blocs, i'll put a gridsnap of 1/2 cell. So the blocks will change a little (only the gridsnap) and i'll add a block that will have to be used when someone want to create a corner of 45 degree, then go forward of several 45 degree blocks and then turn on the other direction.

Is the point (0,0) the reference point for the gridsnap ? And also the reference point when selecting the block in editor ?

Thank you Lorino :thumbsup:
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

mcrobert wrote:PS: i am also thinking creating a solo campaign could be a great idea
:pop:
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
purification

Post by purification »

mcrobert wrote:
purification wrote:Nice work!!! :shock:

I do not know how long it will take for the Interlagos track, it's just a test track for now, I'm very taken by other projects at the time, primarily to remove the F1 Title Pack STADIUM few bugs.
I saw your YouTube channel, Impressive level of realism of your video, you want to do a video presentation of the F1 Title Pack STADIUM?
Hmm, I thought as a review video, but I don't think that a presentation video is to be excluded. We'll see :p

Take your time on that track, great job. :thumbsup:
YouTube
Ryzen 7 3700X - 32Gb RAM - GTX 1070 8GB
Windows 11 Home 64bits

Return to “Trackmania 2”