Questions & Answers Trackmania Turbo

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Re: Questions & Answers Trackmania Turbo

Post by Hylis »

We don't know yet, so we can not provide information is the answer.
rat_in_car

Post by rat_in_car »

Fair answer. So we'll just wait.

IMO best option will be made few small fixes / improvements instead of big one. And people love updates. :) They feel that something happens.
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

What is sure is that we are not going to make big changes, like track or server names. So, we will see if we have an opportunity or not to do small fixes and try to see what has to be done at that moment if we do something.
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

Hylis wrote:I exepect to be quite away in the upcoming week: lot of work to catch up and another holiday without computer.
That's good. Every brain needs some rest. Enjoy the nature and relax. I got most of my inspiration and ideas for my personal creative hobbies by relaxing in the nature. Maybe you'll come up with a revolutionary idea for MP during your relaxation :lol:

insider tip: Observing tall mountains and wild creeks always inspired me :yes:
rat_in_car

Post by rat_in_car »

Soprah wrote:insider tip: Observing tall mountains and wild creeks always inspired me :yes:
You don't need to be on holidays for it. TM Canyon is enough. :)
edk

Post by edk »

Hey, I played the trial over the weekend and went ahead and finally purchased the game. Just couldn't resist any longer. I mean, I bought Half-Life Source just for another excuse to play Half-Life (and Black Mesa!). Everything is very impressive to me, enjoying it greatly. The lack of cam1 made me delay the purchase, but either cam2 has been shifted slightly, or the car models are all smaller, or something else (maybe just me?) such that cam2 seems perfectly servicable. I do have a couple questions and I apologize if anything's been asked before. Figured to ask and hopefully get an up to date answer anyway.

1. Alt-tab functionality is weird, will this change in the future? Meaning, alt-tab functions like alt-enter, not alt-tab. It changes the window size to small window instead of minimzing the current window to the task bar. I need to manually minimize the window after alt-tab for an actual alt-tab.

2. Is there a way to change individual car model skins only? Each time I change a skin for the Valley, Lagoon, or Canyon car, they all 3 change. Meanwhile, the Stadium car paint job does not change.

3. There's no autosaves right? (I remember reading that, but want to double check.)

Otherwise, having some good fun. :clap:
riolu

Post by riolu »

Yeah edk, cam2 is sliiiighly higher above the car than before. Changes to car skins apply to all models except for the StadiumCar which keeps the country skin unless you pick one of the legendary skins. And yes, there are no autosaves. To save a replay, start a new attempt after finishing a run and hit R after the countdown is over.
edk

Post by edk »

Thanks riolu.

Kind of wish this camera change was communicated more clearly. It's growing on me. Always wished i could just manually change the position of the camera to my liking. But this is a nice change to my surprise.
Spece2goin

Post by Spece2goin »

Hylis wrote:It's not good communication that should prevent from negativity, it's just people that should be positive. You can not announce bad news in a good way. And for some players, bad news are the good news for others.

Of course, the communication could be better, but that not an excuse for people to be negative, it's just an explanation for why people would do wrong things. You can explain a lot of bad things then in the world, but it's not an excuse. Take all the sins, and you have got many explanations.
You will always have more negative players in the forums. People are here posting their questions, their issues, their discontentment. Some will hold grudges against the developpers or the publisher, some will resign, others will find a fix and not come back.

The positive players are too busy smashing records and editing videos to raise their voice...
Miss

Post by Miss »

HTC Vive support, when? My Vive has arrived today and I'd love to play this in VR.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”