TMUF Conversion Key Doesn't Work

Discuss of everything related to TrackMania 1.
kensethfan

TMUF Conversion Key Doesn't Work

Post by kensethfan »

After my old laptop gave up on me last March and was replaced with a laptop running Windows 7, I managed to get TrackMania United working on it. But as you can tell by the subject title, I've still come up with some sort of trouble.

The conversion key I received doesn't work, therefore I can't convert my existing Nations account to a United account. That was one of the sole purposes I wanted to meet in getting United, and I still can't even when I now have it? Help would be much appreciated.
TMarc

Re: TMUF Conversion Key Doesn't Work

Post by TMarc »

You can only convert TrackMania Nations to TrackMania Nations Forever, if any.

Do you remember that Nations is just the free demo of TrackMania?

And that you have to pay for United respectively United Forever since this is the actual game and it has much more content?
kensethfan

Post by kensethfan »

Does that mean I'm going to have to create an entirely new account, or is there something else I can do?

I don't mind creating a new account, I was planning on doing that anyways.
mistertl
Translator
Translator

Post by mistertl »

Login with your Nations account, go to your profile, and there should be an option to enter a United key. Just enter your key there, and it's done.
OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k @ 4,2 GHz | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 |
MB: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | HDD(s): Crucial MX100 512 GB, WD Caviar Black 7200 rpm 500 GB | Sound: Realtek ALC1220
adder

Post by adder »

if you have a conversion key, you can upgrade your account in the "profile" menu.

as seen here: http://i.imgur.com/XQibX.jpg
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world monocular.
kensethfan

Post by kensethfan »

That's what doesn't work. When I tried to put my code in, it said I had the wrong key. I'm pretty sure I didn't spell it wrong.
firstdriver

Post by firstdriver »

I thought you had to download TMUF separately and then put in your key ... Learn something new every day :)
«DD®»ҒirstÐrive२

DDR WEBSITE .. http://www.teamddracing.com/

$i$f10«$ff1ÐÐ$f10®»
adder

Post by adder »

when you buy your key, you receive an e-mail witch a download link
and a key. you can install united right away, and then upgrade your account.
or you could start nations, login and perform the upgrade first like this:
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world monocular.
mistertl
Translator
Translator

Post by mistertl »

firstdriver wrote:I thought you had to download TMUF separately and then put in your key ... Learn something new every day :)
Well, the other environments are not included when you have installed Nations, so you can only play the Stadium environment until you install United.
When your key doesn't work, please contact the Ubisoft support at http://support.ubi.com, and include all details and things you've tried ;)
OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k @ 4,2 GHz | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 |
MB: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | HDD(s): Crucial MX100 512 GB, WD Caviar Black 7200 rpm 500 GB | Sound: Realtek ALC1220

Return to “TrackMania 1 - English”