[MPAseco] Requests and ideas

MPAseco is a server controller for Shootmania, which provides you with a framework and some standard plugins.

Moderator: NADEO

ThePooN

Re: MPAseco Requests and Ideas

Post by ThePooN »

undef.de wrote:Maybe this little Script is useful: http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=204482#p204482
Really nice ! For the moment i will install that, but for windows servers, I think the PHP solution is better, but for Linux that's nice :)

A big thanks to you Undef ! :)
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

ThePooN wrote:
undef.de wrote:Maybe this little Script is useful: http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=204482#p204482
Really nice ! For the moment i will install that, but for windows servers, I think the PHP solution is better, but for Linux that's nice :)
As i wrote, i have no experience with Windows, but i think this "logic" is also possible to write as a bat file... i'm really sure. So, if someone has experience with Windows, please write it. :clap:
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
askuri

Post by askuri »

I would try but I drive tomorrow away on holidays for a week and theres a long list of things that i havr todo today.
But we will see ;)
ThePooN

Post by ThePooN »

undef.de wrote:
ThePooN wrote:
As i wrote, i have no experience with Windows, but i think this "logic" is also possible to write as a bat file... i'm really sure. So, if someone has experience with Windows, please write it. :clap:
Yes sure it's possible. I will try, I never coded for .bat and I will so try, but I will can't test, I also have a dedicated server in a datacenter with Debian...
HakimR

Re: [MPAseco] Requests and ideas

Post by HakimR »

Is it possible to have a command to force the next map without altering the jukebox.
Something like this : /admin nextmap Elite - CrossRoads

Thanks in advance.
HakimR

Post by HakimR »

What do you mean about clicks the jukebox? Is there a way to manage the jukebox via a panel?
HakimR

Post by HakimR »

kremsy wrote:Just type in /list and click on the Map you want to play.
Ok but it's a 4 steps operation: first /list to check the maps, then click the map, then close the panel and then /admin nextmap
Right ?

Return to “MPAseco”