Multiplayer-problemen

Discussieer hier over alles wat met Trackmania 2 te maken heeft.

Moderator: Dutch Moderator

Wackemall

Re: Multiplayer-problemen

Post by Wackemall »

TMarc wrote:Please delete Default.Config.Gbx and the nvidia-*.Gbx to force ManiaPlanet to create them new.
Did you also chose to reset all settings of the nVidia driver?
Can you see if there is disk activity while playing?
But where can I find these??
I haven't reset the driver since I haven't changed the default settings....and yes, there's some disk activity, but I can here the drive when playing solo too...and there's no problem with offline plays.....

mistertl
Translator
Translator

Post by mistertl »

Dat is het meest vreemde. Het klinkt mij meer alsof jouw router over de zeik gaat van het internetverkeer of dat een of andere anti-virus iets te actief is met het controleren van alle inkomende data, en niet zo zeer dat het iets te maken heeft met je grafische kaart. Heb je al eens je firewall of anti-virus uitgeschakeld en het daarna nog eens geprobeerd?
OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k @ 4,2 GHz | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 |
MB: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | HDD(s): Crucial MX100 512 GB, WD Caviar Black 7200 rpm 500 GB | Sound: Realtek ALC1220
zarexz

Post by zarexz »

Ik heb het ook geprobeerd met p2p alles uit maar zodra er een paar keer snel wat via de buddychat gezegd wordt, freezed het weer. Ik heb geen virusscanner dus dat kan het ook niet zijn.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Wackemall wrote:
TMarc wrote:Please delete Default.Config.Gbx and the nvidia-*.Gbx to force ManiaPlanet to create them new.
I haven't reset the driver since I haven't changed the default settings....and yes, there's some disk activity, but I can here the drive when playing solo too...and there's no problem with offline plays.....
the files you can find in your own Windows documents\ManiaPlanet\Config folder.

hm. If offline play is working fine, then it is most probably related to network activities or because it has to display more.
Do the lags disappear if you hide or reduce the number of visible opponents?

Some people have told they have no lags anymore since they reduced the bandwith setting (configure -> advanced -> network -> manual settings for upload and download).
But you told you have done many things, even reinstalling.
So why it is working good one day, and then the next day not working good anymore, I don't know.

When you have lags issue again, please use the cmd

Code: Select all

netstat -na
Are there many ports visible? especially many ports with increasing numbers?

Lot of network activity, especially online play, brings many downloads, and also virus scanner have a lot to do.
And since many virus scanners also use network technology, this sums up to the load.
zarexz

Post by zarexz »

zarexz wrote:Ik heb het ook geprobeerd met p2p alles uit maar zodra er een paar keer snel wat via de buddychat gezegd wordt, freezed het weer. Ik heb geen virusscanner dus dat kan het ook niet zijn.
Bij de weg: Vergeet niet dat het in de editor ook freezed bij berichten en aankondigingen (buddy connect/join) via de buddychat.
mistertl
Translator
Translator

Post by mistertl »

Zarexz, voor zover ik kan zien zijn dit twee verschillende problemen. Wackemall heeft last van (micro)-stuttering tijdens online races, jij hebt er schijnbaar last van dat de ingame chat problemen veroorzaakt.
Zou je voor je eigen probleem een eigen topic kunnen starten? Dan kunnen we hier Wackemall proberen te helpen.

Bedankt ;)
OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k @ 4,2 GHz | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 |
MB: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | HDD(s): Crucial MX100 512 GB, WD Caviar Black 7200 rpm 500 GB | Sound: Realtek ALC1220
mistertl
Translator
Translator

Post by mistertl »

Prima, dan kan je daarin verder gaan.
Wackemall

Post by Wackemall »

mistertl wrote:Dat is het meest vreemde. Het klinkt mij meer alsof jouw router over de zeik gaat van het internetverkeer of dat een of andere anti-virus iets te actief is met het controleren van alle inkomende data, en niet zo zeer dat het iets te maken heeft met je grafische kaart. Heb je al eens je firewall of anti-virus uitgeschakeld en het daarna nog eens geprobeerd?
Ja hoor....ook al gedaan....
Wackemall

Post by Wackemall »

TMarc wrote:
Wackemall wrote:
the files you can find in your own Windows documents\ManiaPlanet\Config folder.

hm. If offline play is working fine, then it is most probably related to network activities or because it has to display more.
Do the lags disappear if you hide or reduce the number of visible opponents?

Some people have told they have no lags anymore since they reduced the bandwith setting (configure -> advanced -> network -> manual settings for upload and download).
But you told you have done many things, even reinstalling.
So why it is working good one day, and then the next day not working good anymore, I don't know.

When you have lags issue again, please use the cmd

Code: Select all

netstat -na
Are there many ports visible? especially many ports with increasing numbers?

Lot of network activity, especially online play, brings many downloads, and also virus scanner have a lot to do.
And since many virus scanners also use network technology, this sums up to the load.

Freezing does not disappear when no opponents are visible.
I've changed bandwith settings, did a complete reinstall....
Played without firewall/virusscanner etc. etc.....

BTW....I can't find the nvidia.gbx file.....

Return to “Trackmania 2”