MapEdit - A blockmixing tool for Maniaplanet games

Moderators: Xymph, NADEO

ranig

Re: MapEdit - A blockmixing tool for Maniaplanet games

Post by ranig »

I tried the link above, but it says that it is for TMTurbo maps. When I open TM2 maps with it, I can't access the MapInfo tab. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a link to the TM2 version somewhere? Thanks!
Your Trackmania resource for Nascar racing http://www.tm-nascar.com
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

Trackmania Turbo is not in maniaplanet. You can already use mixmapping in Trackmania 2 tracks editor. This feature can be activated from the advanced editor.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Miss

Post by Miss »

Indeed Alinoa - however, the user isn't asking for blockmixing in particular, just a list of blocks for archiving of information, which MapEdit used to be able to do. :thumbsup:
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
ranig

Post by ranig »

Yes, I know well that there is blockmixing within the editor and makes a very good use of it, thanks for integrating that feature in the game ;)

These days I am looking for ways to remove a lightmap from an existing map, so that it can be recomputed it again (essentially, this is to overcome the bug mentioned here => viewtopic.php?f=659&t=45464 I was hoping that MapEdit would be able to do that, but the only thing I can see with the version I found is the list of blocks, which, well, doesn't interest me that much XD
Your Trackmania resource for Nascar racing http://www.tm-nascar.com

Return to “General Tools”