ManiaPlanet Version 3 reports

Moderators: w1lla, NADEO

TMarc

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Beta reports

Post by TMarc »

The translations have just been started, Nadeo decided to do them in parallel / after the release. :)
xxluke

Post by xxluke »

wtf happend to Matchmaking?
- You have to wait a lot: No game starts even when 40 players are waiting
- Black loading-screen
- And now this: http://xxluke.de/Download/Bilder/Zwischenablage106.jpg
SangreSani

Post by SangreSani »

I also have a question. Does this update affect the game also or just mania planet menus?
Cause you know... add the damn splash to the water! It looks silly now. :D

Oh and the waterbug needs a fix too.
riolu

Post by riolu »

Gameplay, at least in TM, has not been changed (except slowing down the backwards gear in Valley and Canyon). But yeh, I agree, water splash should indeed be added some day - just to make it look better :p
Tatsuto

Post by Tatsuto »

Here are a couple reports by Steam Maniaplanet Users:

Shazbot
This is not the biggets thing in the world, but it bugs me to no end;
When you reach the top of a stair-block, your character stops for a moment. It got pretty frustrating when i ran up a few sets of stair in a row, and it felt like the game was hitching whenever next set came up. Or when I had to make a jump right at the top of the stairs, and I had to jump really early because of this.

This may be by design, but I just want to see if I'm the only one who feel that this should be looked in to.

Overall I think you did a great job with MP3! Well done!
Roadkill
DM-IronFist and DM-Paragon maps have someting extremely wrong with gamma/brightness. They're so bright you can barely see your own crosshair, and reflections/bloom make it only so worse. Player models glow, so do all light-colored surfaces, and it is insane.
Probably the same for other maps too.
Kindred EP
The stunters pack doesn't work. When I launch with any of the 3 TM2 games it says that the game must be restarted to finish installation even though when I do so, it says the same thing again and again. Thanks :)
Rooivalk
Also I seem to have numerous graphical glitches/flashes/anomalies that I didn't have before, e.g. "green lights" from strat flashing/glitching on driving off (on some maps), flashing/glitching on standard blocks on some maps/some vantage points (e.g. on one map there a repeatable single frame glitch inside a normal loop) etc etc. Most annoying. All this worked perfectly on the old version...
Rodrigo
I also got some graphical problems now. It was fine early yesterday. Specially with the replays, the gloom effects look like big yellow half-screen sized discs flashing and blinding/darkening the rest of the picture completely. The discs dissapear during a race but the graphics dont look as good there either. Im not sure but its like some effects arent there anymore and the game now looks outdated. Ive set my graphical settings to high just to test, but doesnt seem to have mutch effect. I have an Intel HD 4400 graphics card, I know its not mutch but the point is that now something is missing. I think its some gloom/shadow effects problem. Mediatracker has also changed and the icons look exactly like in the old stadium game.
Thats it for now ;)
Global Moderator | Maniaplanet Steam Moderator

CPU: AMD FX 8320
RAM: Samsung 12GB
GPU: XFX AMD Radeon HD 7790
Motherboard: ASUS Sabretooth 990fx R2.0
SDD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB
Sound: Realtek
SangreSani

Post by SangreSani »

Game quit again. No reason. No logs made. Dafuq? :(

//edit
and again... it is starting to get on my nerves.

Also I forgot to mention my specs:
Win7 Home Premium 64bit
Intel Core2Duo E8500 @ 3.16 GHz
GF GTS 250
4GB RAM
bel1ab

Post by bel1ab »

When i start up the game , i get the start screen with in front a scripted file >>> looks like a error report
pushing on escape , give my a question leave game or cancel , click on cancel gets my to the new mania 3 screen
How do i get this scripted file away at start up
novationx

Post by novationx »

Was playing, went spec to grab a snack, went to windows & closed facebook. Opened the game and I saw this :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xdj2gp1pexcyeu/grid.jpg

hmm

Also in instagib if you miss it doesnt show the numbers behind the comma.
You missed this player with 4. cm. You missed this player with 3.cm

The same goes for KD on the scoreboard.

2. ( not 2.0 )
3. ( not 3.0 )

etc
Last edited by novationx on 01 May 2014, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

novationx wrote:Was playing, went spec to grab a snack, went to windows & closed facebook. Opened the game and I saw this :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xdj2gp1pexcyeu/grid.jpg
hmm
Looks like a Mandelbrot :lol:

This issue was already reported with the Beta... let me find the post... Here (closed beta users only have access).
bel1ab

Post by bel1ab »

bel1ab wrote:When i start up the game , i get the start screen with in front a scripted file >>> looks like a error report
pushing on escape , give my a question leave game or cancel , click on cancel gets my to the new mania 3 screen
How do i get this scripted file away at start up
Problem solved with registry cleaning and Junk file cleaner
Junk file cleaner deleted some temp file like startuplauncher and other temp files in Mania planet 3

Return to “Maniaplanet Reports”