ManiaPlanet Version 3 reports

Moderators: w1lla, NADEO

tcq

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Beta reports

Post by tcq »

Sorry for double posting ...
Strange rankings (missing numbers and players) in the multi-environment title.
rilution

Post by rilution »

My account is gone. Can't login to anything of TrackMania, probably due to ManiaPlanet 3, because I was able to login normally yesterday around the same time and I didn't change anything.

The feedback I get when I try to login is: 'this username does not exist'
Username: rilution

W7 - TrackMania Stadium via Steam
Last edited by rilution on 30 Apr 2014, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.
rilution

Post by rilution »

rilution wrote:My account is gone...
I can't even play offline...
It says the title is unavailable.
tnc1976

Post by tnc1976 »

Long Story short

Last week i started calculating shadows from 1020 Maps (TM² Stadium) every day some hours +-50 maps where left.

Today i did the update of MP and was looking whats new...
later i started the shadowcalculation with my shortcut and MP showed me 1020 Maps left to calculate the shadow :o :shock: ???

I hope this is a bad Joke ...
Pearl

Post by Pearl »

I have found a new bug.

I clicked on the buddylist and then this happened:

http://i.imgur.com/CkgTGJ2.png
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 OC | Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.20 | 8GB RAM | Windows 7 64-bit | Samsung SSD 250GB PRO
Chris92
Translator
Translator

Post by Chris92 »

rilution wrote:My account is gone. Can't login to anything of TrackMania, probably due to ManiaPlanet 3, because I was able to login normally yesterday around the same time and I didn't change anything.

The feedback I get when I try to login is: 'this username does not exist'
Username: rilution
Current rank: around 23 000

W7 - TrackMania Stadium via Steam
The steam update has a few bugs at the moment. That is a known issue and will be fixed as soon as possible :)
In the meantime I'd advise you to download the latest client on the Player Page and play the standalone version instead.
Check out my Personal Twitter account!
Chris92
Translator
Translator

Post by Chris92 »

tnc1976 wrote:Long Story short

Last week i started calculating shadows from 1020 Maps (TM² Stadium) every day some hours +-50 maps where left.

later i started the shadowcalculation with my shortcut and MP showed me 1020 Maps left to calculate the shadow :o :shock: ???

Check your maps folder. Copy all of the maps that you already have calculated and put them somewhere else.
The maps where you already calculated shadows on will still work on Maniaplanet 3 servers, though the game will recognize them as not up-to-date because the shadows were calculated with an older version of the game.
Kind regards,
Christopher
Chris92
Translator
Translator

Post by Chris92 »

tcq wrote:After playing 4 minutes in the multi-environment server: LogCrash_007A3409

Code: Select all

":shared:\PacksCache\TMStadium.pak", file "Mood.MoodSetting.xml": <Mood><Light><LDirMoon>Can not read {RGB,RRGGBB} color in xml attribute <Color>
 ":shared:\PacksCache\TMStadium.pak", file "Mood.MoodSetting.xml": <Mood><Atmo><Clouds>Can not read {RGB,RRGGBB} color in xml attribute <MinRgb>
 ":shared:\PacksCache\TMStadium.pak", file "Mood.MoodSetting.xml": <Mood><Atmo><CloudsVortex>Can not read {RGB,RRGGBB} color in xml attribute <MinRgb>
 ":shared:\PacksCache\TMStadium.pak", file "Mood.MoodSetting.xml": <Mood><Light><LDirMoon>Can not read {RGB,RRGGBB} color in xml attribute <Color>
 ":shared:\PacksCache\TMStadium.pak", file "Mood.MoodSetting.xml": <Mood><Atmo><Clouds>Can not read {RGB,RRGGBB} color in xml attribute <MinRgb>
 ":shared:\PacksCache\TMStadium.pak", file "Mood.MoodSetting.xml": <Mood><Atmo><CloudsVortex>Can not read {RGB,RRGGBB} color in xml attribute <MinRgb>
Friend of mine had a similar problem.
Close the game.
Navigate to C:\ProgramData\ManiaPlanet\PacksCache, delete TMStadium.pak
Start the game again, when you try to enter the Stadium title it should prompt you to update. Update it (it will only download TMStadium.pak) - then it should be fixed =)
tnc1976

Post by tnc1976 »

Chris92 wrote:
tnc1976 wrote:Long Story short

Check your maps folder. Copy all of the maps that you already have calculated and put them somewhere else.
The maps where you already calculated shadows on will still work on Maniaplanet 3 servers, though the game will recognize them as not up-to-date because the shadows were calculated with an older version of the game.
Kind regards,
Christopher
THX thats an good idea :)
Enkz

Post by Enkz »

Hello all,

My game crash all time when i play on TrackMania²Stadium =/
Here the logCrash: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q3ajln

Return to “Maniaplanet Reports”