Goodbye from RZN

All the medias created by the community.

Moderator: English Moderator

rzn

Goodbye from RZN

Post by rzn »

This is my last gaming movie, which is unfinished and never will be finished. Take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLVLZlyjrpw

I would like to thank Nadeo for creating such an amazing game and simultaneously I would like to not thank them for ruining it and let the game die.

My online gaming life started over a decade ago, throughout all these years I've been active in many games, lately, Shootmania, I quit shootmania for obvious reasons. I quit moviemaking because I can't find any profit in it, I don't have much other reason to continue as well. I already switched to real-life moviemaking and will continue down that path as I see many opportunities for my future in it.

I will still play games, including SM. But fragmovie part of my life is gone, it's been awesome all these years, I had my ups and downs, I've been huge and i've been absolutely unknown. There are alot of people I could thank for all this, for inspiration, for support, for help and alot of other things.

Thank you all, best of luck to future fragmovie editors, nadeo, get your sh*t together.
My YouTube

Video editor at COREPLAY.Tt
Soprah

Re: Goodbye from RZN

Post by Soprah »

Except of the bad attitude towards nadeo - especially the last sentence - I like the video.

Keep going and have fun in in your next movie edits :)

Greetings,
Soprah

Return to “Medias”