Hylis publicou novidades a respeito da nova versão do ManiaPlanet!
Hylis wrote:We are going to release some versions up to the final opening for the demo registrations next week.
The RC2 changelog is a hotfix of various things:
render: can now shoot WebM videos (VP8) directly from replay editor without having to install codec
fixed: crash on alt tab
fixed: crash on item placement
fixed: no more flips (it was an old move of 2010) caused by new key bindings (we see what for it on Power Up!)
fixed: empty style in blue for used made interface that was linking to it
fixed: buddy message that you have no buddy
fixed: buddy message blinking when you don't have a new one
fixed: buddy offline message will pop up each time you connect, unless you read it (to avoid to lose them)
fixed: items / force field colors with more cyan color than blue
fixed: one lap bug \o/ (it was fixed but broken again, and now it should be good once and for all ^^)
fixed: stamina falling damage synchro
fixed: moving welcome frame (only main part, the arrows can still float)
Here is the previous changelog
Here is the ShootMania Power Up! v0.1 changelog
Here is the RC1 changelog
Interface: welcome frame to quickly explain main things
Interface: bind the inputs from the system bar
Interface: additional updates
Interface: style change (may require to change empty quads styles by using quad opacity = "0")
Interface: search function for buddies (still to be improved because it's still case sensitive & others)
Items: it's possible to mod their texture with mods (upcoming documentation required)
Map Editor: Open action maker from item editor from map editor
Parental lock: require parents to install a title
Rendering: support of WebM for reading & writing videos
Rendering: access do debug rendering for diffuse, specular, frenesl, normals and lightmap ambiant
Mediatracker: IsCycling manage start/finish
Mediatracker: quick bind actions to use actions with record ghost function
Mediatracker: camera location saved
Mediatracker: keep on respawn option (for example for recorded ghosts)
Manialink: change title of manialink in ctlr-g console
Map editor: use tab key to hide/show blocks/items
Account: there is more favorite servers, depending on number of owned games
Fixed: Buddy issues
Fixed: join a title that you don't have suggest to install it
Fixed: key press event when chat is open
Fixed: Home button works from Mediatracker
Fixed: some waiting message when entering stations were missing
Fixed: particles optimization on AMD 32 bits systems where having issues due to some driver precision
Rendering: black smoke no longer stuck on feet at elimination
Rendering: when missing bik, the light is white instead of green
Script: Script get current ammo
Fixed: alternate weapon visual
Fixed: cross hair issues with custom weapons switch with arrow
Mediatracker: crosshair in replays
Mediatracker: Audio to speak animates the speaking animation from audio track
Script: can know the type of car used in a multiple environment title
Cup: the score does not reset in multiple environment title
Replay: replay one lap bug
Fixed: glitches from Valley start lights (red,yellow,green)
Fixed: light can be seen through walls on some configurations
See the live changelog
Roofs are taking team color now
Big fan that turn slowly and without sound
Fixed: wooden blocks
* Initialize the dodge total from the scores table in ***InitMap*** instead of ***StartMap*** to avoid to keep the value from the previous match while waiting for the match to start in matchmaking. [see](http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 84#p218684)
* Use the new GetMode() function to get the current mode (free or classic) instead of accessing directly to the S_Mode setting. This function will always return a "valid" value (0 or 1) so the assert() are not necessary anymore. [see](https://github.com/maniaplanet/game-modes/issues/4)
* New boolean allowing to cancel an ongoing matchmaking match and start a new one.
* Universal lobby mode. Disable the matchmaking function on the lobby and allow players to create their own match. The lobby will then send players to a free match server.
* Fix on the "remind rules" frame of the lobby to correctly display long texts inside. [see](http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 68#p218668)
* Fix a bug displaying players as allies in the versus screen of the lobby even if they were not.
* Fix : don't restart a matchmaking match when voting for change/next map on first map. Just keep playing the same match with the same players.
* Replaced all calls to the Mode library "sync" functions by the same call to the new "async" function from ModeBase. It solves XmlRpc problems where call to the TriggerModeScriptEvent and TriggerModeScriptEventArray methods were ignored if they were sent a few milliseconds after map beginning/ending (during ladder communication with the master server especially).
* Replace the custom RoundsVersion and RoundsScriptName #Const by the default Version and ScriptName. [see](http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 89&t=27822)
* New setting S_DisplayTimeDiff to hide/show time difference at checkpoint. [see](http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 04#p218204)
* Fix a bug preventing to remove a slide from the slider module. [see](http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 99#p217310)
* New styles added to the "styles" manialink (see BgsButtons in the background category)
* Fix: added the missing </script> node at the end of the manialink xml. That was preventing the whole UI to work as expected at the end of the map.
* New tracking and saving system for attack ratio.
* Fix on the weapon selection screen. Sometimes pressing the 1, 2, 3 or 4 key didn't selected the right weapon.
* Send the "LibXmlRpc_OnStartCountDown" callback when calling the StartRace() function.
* Force the UI sequence of the player to None when spawning him on the track.
* The default checkpoint crossing sound is not played anymore when the default chrono UI is hidden. So the lib now plays the sound instead.
* New XmlRpc callback "LibXmlRpc_OnStartCountDown" sent when the player is spawned on the track before the 3,2,1,GO!. [see](http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p219270)
* The "LibXmlRpc_OnRespawn" callback sends more info : player login, block id, checkpoint in race, checkpoint in lap, number of respawn. [see](http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p219270)
* Add the total score (PlayerScore.Points + PlayerScore.PrevRaceDeltaPoints) to the LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking callback. [see](http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 10#p218240)
* More details in the LibXmlRpc_PlayersRanking callback : the login, rank, best checkpoints, team id, spectator status, away status, best time, zone, points and total points of the players are separated by a colon