TitlePack - Object-Collection

Moderator: English Moderator

ogami

Re: TitlePack - Object-Collection

Post by ogami »

Hello,
First thanks for your compiling work, i'm an heavy user of the object collection pack!

I have some problems though.

Since ver 16 valley stone bridges (http://www.maniapark.com/forum/viewtopi ... 73&t=23576)
from xrayjay are absent from the pack.

Also since this ver 16, several Valley and Cayon props are missing making loading of my former maps impossible.

Is this possible to do something about that?

Also, is it really necessary to have a 1,3Gb update each time? from first version to 14 i had to download the 1,3Gb update each time. Then ver 15 and 16 just downloaded the new objects (less than 100mb) but from ver 17 on i again need to download the full 13Gb and at very low speed.

Thank you!
Flighthigh

Post by Flighthigh »

ogami wrote:Hello,
First thanks for your compiling work, i'm an heavy user of the object collection pack!
Thanks
ogami wrote: Since ver 16 valley stone bridges (http://www.maniapark.com/forum/viewtopi ... 73&t=23576)
from xrayjay are absent from the pack.
Right i miss this Items. I make an Update and tommorow you gets this Items inside the Pack.
EDIT: UPDATE IS OUT
ogami wrote: Also since this ver 16, several Valley and Cayon props are missing making loading of my former maps impossible.

Is this possible to do something about that?
I dont now why. Pls send me the Track where you have Problems per PM and i take a look on it.
ogami wrote:Also, is it really necessary to have a 1,3Gb update each time? from first version to 14 i had to download the 1,3Gb update each time. Then ver 15 and 16 just downloaded the new objects (less than 100mb) but from ver 17 on i again need to download the full 13Gb and at very low speed.
I do nothing and so i think all get only the Updateitems what i put into the Pack. Why you get the complete Pack for an Update is bad but i dont no why and i cant do there nothing.

EDIT: Today i make a selftest. I got from v18 to v19 only some new MB and not the whole Pack. So I can not reproduce your problem
ogami

Post by ogami »

Thank you for the objects!

I couldn't test if i had to download the update full or not because the automatic update hung. It happens sometimes with object collection updates that the an error (i can't recall the code number) is thrown.
Consequently i downloaded from the link you provided in the original post (thus yes i had to download 1,3Gb again).

I'll come back to you for the not working maps. It is all because some valleyprops or canyonprops gbx files are missing.

thanks!
Flighthigh

Post by Flighthigh »

Today you get an Update with some new Items for all Envis from Dag@bert, Xrayjay, Looserking and Skyslider
This time the Pack has a filesize of 1,3 GB :o I hope that you get only the new one. :thumbsup:
ogami

Post by ogami »

Hello :)

This time i got only the new objects :)
Flighthigh

Post by Flighthigh »

I am pleased to hear that :3
Flighthigh

Post by Flighthigh »

The next Update comes out because there are new Blocks from Xrayjay for the Canyon-Envi. :3
ogami

Post by ogami »

Nice one :)
Flighthigh

Post by Flighthigh »

Update with the new Items from Xrayjay for the Canyonenvi is out now. :3
Flighthigh

Post by Flighthigh »

Today gives a big Update with 150 MB because there are 9 different Commonitems "Houses" from Dag@bert.

Return to “Title Packs”