[Solved] Need help installing Composer for MP WS SDK.

Maniaplanet public API, ManiaConnect system and the open source PHP SDK.

Moderator: NADEO

Krontimus

[Solved] Need help installing Composer for MP WS SDK.

Post by Krontimus »

I'm working on a personal project for my website and I am not hosting the website on my PC, instead I'm using a host service to host my website. I can't figure out how to install the Composer using the curl, let alone understanding whatever it is saying lol, and I need help. YouTube doesn't show how-to tutorial or anything I need to know. I'm currently learning PHP, and installing it seems a bit complicated for me, considering I can't understand what getcomposer.org/download/ is saying.

Thanks for any help!
Last edited by Krontimus on 07 Feb 2015, 11:47, edited 1 time in total.
oliverde8

Re: Need help installing Composer for MP WS SDK.

Post by oliverde8 »

Hi, I would recomend you do the composer install locally as composer won't work if you don't have ssh access on the website. Once you did the composer install you can put your files on your webserver.

Basicllay composer is a bit like apt-get on linux, it will download what you need & what needs what you need and so on. So once composer did the "install" you can be sure all that is needed for that to work is there.

How to do this on windows I presume? first install wamp.

then you need to set up your environnement path to get php working

once you have all this, go to C:/wamp/www/myTest for example, download composer.phar file and put it there.

Prepare the composer.json file

open a terminal go to C:/wamp/www/myTest (cd ...) and then do php composer.phar install

And you are ready to code your application.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
Krontimus

Re: Need help installing Composer for MP WS SDK.

Post by Krontimus »

Thank you very much! I will try this when I get home. :D

It works, thank you very much! I just tested the foobar and the result was promising. :thumbsup:

Return to “Maniaplanet Web Services”