KnockOut Mode

The next generation of server controlling with clean and powerful user interface

Moderators: reaby, oliverde8, NADEO

orso

KnockOut Mode

Post by orso »

Hello,
i find a Plugin with the name KnockOut but i cand find in this Forum a whitepaper or what can i config in witch file and how i can start this gamemode? how works ...........

ty
bg
orso
oliverde8

Re: KnockOut Mode

Post by oliverde8 »

hi,

in eXp you don't have config files for this kind of things, everything is ingame :D

in this case the plugin has no configurations. To see plugins use /admin plugins command in this window you start the plugin or can configure a plugin. You can configure a plugin at anytime (before starting it or after) which make it easy to see the configurations before.

Knockout plugin has the fallowing commands

/ko start, stop, res, ski

it works in rounds time attack & I think laps mode. At each end of map a player is forced to spectate until you have your winner.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
oliverde8

Re: KnockOut Mode

Post by oliverde8 »

hi,

in eXp you don't have config files for this kind of things, everything is ingame :D

in this case the plugin has no configurations. To see plugins use /admin plugins command in this window you start the plugin or can configure a plugin. You can configure a plugin at anytime (before starting it or after) which make it easy to see the configurations before.

Knockout plugin has the fallowing commands

/ko start, stop, res, ski

it works in rounds time attack & I think laps mode. At each end of map a player is forced to spectate until you have your winner.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...

Return to “eXpansion”