Trackmania One: New UNBITN website live!

Moderator: English Moderator

ChatWiccan

Re: TrackMania One | June 28 updates

Post by ChatWiccan »

I have a black screen every time i try to play in Alpine or Speed, i have reinstalled it this morning, before i had no problem to play.
BuckoA51

Post by BuckoA51 »

These packs are great thanks! I have a couple questions:-

1) If I want to change or add music, where do I put my .ogg files?
2) Will you consider adding hot seat mode?

Thanks!
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

BuckoA51 wrote: 19 Jan 2021, 21:22 These packs are great thanks! I have a couple questions:-

1) If I want to change or add music, where do I put my .ogg files?
2) Will you consider adding hot seat mode?

Thanks!
Nice to hear!

Adding custom music should add like it normally does in TM2 - however I can't help you with that sadly.

We basically have a hotseat mode (with own design) since November 2018 but did not yet consider to add it. Maybe later :pop:
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
BuckoA51

Post by BuckoA51 »

Thanks, I love hotseat (though since I moved I don't get as much chance to play, not to mention Covid, but still, one day I hope to again).

For custom music to listen to while racing, it normally goes in C:\Users\(username)\Documents\ManiaPlanet\Media\Musics\(environment name)\Race

But I don't see a folder for this expansion, only Canyon, Lagoon, Menu, Stadium, TMCommon and Valley, so I'm stumped.
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

BuckoA51 wrote: 20 Jan 2021, 12:46 Thanks, I love hotseat (though since I moved I don't get as much chance to play, not to mention Covid, but still, one day I hope to again).

For custom music to listen to while racing, it normally goes in C:\Users\(username)\Documents\ManiaPlanet\Media\Musics\(environment name)\Race

But I don't see a folder for this expansion, only Canyon, Lagoon, Menu, Stadium, TMCommon and Valley, so I'm stumped.
I fear I can't help with that :/

On a side note, we are back on work! Be prepared for juicy news soon :3
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: TMOne Speed Platform campaign: Looking for talented mappers!

Post by Florenzius »

Unbitn is kicking off the creation of the TMOne Speed Platform campaign soon, and we're looking for talented mappers to help us create the campaign!

To ensure the highest quality maps possible, we're doing something new this time! We'll start with a qualifications stage.

Your challenge: Build a 10 to 15 seconds long Platform map in the TMOne Speed titlepack.

Make sure you have the new titlepack released in July 2020. Ownership of TM2 Valley is required.

Remember the goal of Platform is to challenge the driver to finish without respawning.

Check out the TMOne Alpine Platform campaign if you want to get a feel for the concept.

The maps will be judged internally by members of Unbitn. A number of the top mappers will be invited to join the campaign creation team and build the 25 maps of the TMOne Speed Platform campaign.

Map Submissions Discord PM to eyebo#1447

Deadline: March 9, 2021 at 23:59 CET
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: Trackmania One - Bay: Urban development

Post by Florenzius »

Hey!

I'm not sure how many people still read here, but I don't want to leave you behind on updates about the project. ^^

There have not been many news here for a long time, but no worries. We resumed our work on Trackmania One, especially the Bay environment, early this year. It's not even an "import" to Maniaplanet anymore, it's an entire remaster, revamp.

We're working hard to add hundrets of new blocks for the editor to follow Nadeo's initial vision for Bay.

Important aspects are much more variety in vegetation, greenery and little decoration surprises. Also city-blocks and skyscrapers gained a lot of importance, and many exclusive blocks and sets are finished already!

We can't show you anything in its entirety yet, because that would ruin the fun at the release (and it might take some time), but it will be worth it :pil

I can tell we've reached Nadeo's recent graphic qualities with our vegetation progress at least!

Here are some teaser images that we posted on Twitter and Discord:
https://twitter.com/unbitn/status/1358117952890036228
https://twitter.com/unbitn/status/13846 ... 21987?s=20
https://twitter.com/unbitn/status/13842 ... 94603?s=20
https://twitter.com/unbitn/status/13785 ... 54050?s=20
https://twitter.com/unbitn/status/13643 ... 44553?s=20
https://twitter.com/unbitn/status/1362514553603584003

Follow us on our social media channels for more direct news! Also feel free to join us on Discord to get in touch with us and other players.
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
McBain

Post by McBain »

yay Bay :yes: i wasn't active in the forum for quite some time because somehow i lost this tab in my browser :lol: but suddenly i realized i should check again and here i see Bay! Playing quite some Speed and Alpine at the moment [Old MrA] Maps hehe. Its really fun. And Bay with much more items sounds absolutely fantastic. I hope it will attract also a couple of mappers :)
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
McBain

Post by McBain »

Very nice. Keep going :pil :3

And thanks for posting from time to time here. Appreciated from me :)

Return to “Title Packs”