How to Change graphics ? [SOLVED]

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Sokj

How to Change graphics ? [SOLVED]

Post by Sokj »

Hello,

I just bought the game and since I started playing, there was a graphic problem i could see. Indeed it is like on some some tracks, there are places where the brightness just go super high till a point where i can barely see the road.. How do i fix this ? I tried to change the graphic setting put there are only a few properties i can interfere with..
Last edited by Sokj on 11 Jun 2018, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.
Alinoa

Re: How to Change graphics ?

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

It can be intended when you go out the tunnels for example. Could you please post a screenshot?
You can change graphic parameters in the game launcher. Please click on "configure" -> "advanced" -> "display"
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Sokj

Post by Sokj »

Oh ! I didnt know i could change setting by the launcher, i just did and all my problems went off !
Thank you for your advices, you helped me a lot enjoying the game :)

Here the screenshot just to see what it looked like :
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

This is probably the bloom setting. Set it to medium or off.
Actually you have the same effect in real life. Your eyes need to adapt to the environment. E.g. when driving through a tunnel, and at the exit there is bright sunshine, you can't see for a short moment.

Return to “Trackmania 2”