Moderator: English Moderator

adamkooo2

Re: TrackMania² Island // Released!

Post by adamkooo2 »

Hi,
the features preview video is out!
https://youtu.be/NWY17qIolG0

TMarc wrote: 07 Jun 2020, 10:57 Well done, good job :thumbsup: :yes:

You might update the first post of this topic as well, at least put a link to the release post?

Hm, I don't think that there's need to put the link of the last post, as the first post is up to date.

Have a nice day! :)
/\rkady
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

You've already done it right and as expected, thanks :thumbsup:
glide33

Post by glide33 »

I have to say that exceeded my expectations. I was eager to play it since Island is by far my favorite environment. There's some EXCELLENT track design in there, it's so damn addicting! Is the platform mode planned? That would be awesome.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hello Arkady,

If you want to schedule a program, please contact me :D

A big GG to you :pil :clap:
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

Its great to see this old game again. Played this version then back to Old version. Hell its just as great. Cant see much difference in the game at all. The menus are classic and it looks the same. To be honest I think I like this version more as it was more responsive on the slow slide.(Whatever that means)

Bugs Found. Not really Bugs just delays. does not make any difference to game play. :shock:

1 -Do the campaign tracks give SP. (I was going to ask but then it is just slow to update. Well done for your scoring skills. I looked next day, there they where.)

2- Do the track times save in white campaign tracks or just first, second. (Same as above. I can wait.)

The only problem now is running out off stations (Ill have to save one for Turbo when its released(Old joke to NADEO Never ails)).
Yrp360

Post by Yrp360 »

:pil Really nice job !
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

Thank you guys for your nice words :thx:

About the program, I have finished the settings, I just sent you more info Alinoa ;)
mooseman2099 wrote: 12 Jun 2020, 14:57 1 -Do the campaign tracks give SP. (I was going to ask but then it is just slow to update. Well done for your scoring skills. I looked next day, there they where.)
2- Do the track times save in white campaign tracks or just first, second. (Same as above. I can wait.)
This issues are known, but unlikely to get fixed, because it's issue of the game. I can hide the UI, so it will not display anything

Anyway, if you found more bugs, have some problems or wishes, just join our discord:
https://discord.gg/JEHzjy2

Have a nice day :)
/\rkady
adamkooo2

Re: TrackMania² Island // Island Converter

Post by adamkooo2 »

Hi guys!

In case you haven't seen it yet, here's video from the Island Converter (by BigBang1112) :
-> the map converter from TMS / TMU / TMUF to TM2 Island. You can convert any map of your wish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK5Rx_ZUbZU

The app has nice, user friendly GUI that will do all expected work - just drag and drop, pick a map base size and you're done!

Download link for latest version:
https://github.com/BigBang1112/gbx-net/ ... g/v0.3.0ic

Have fun!
/\rkady
McBain

Re: TrackMania² Island // Island Converter - Convert your TMUF maps!

Post by McBain »

really nice :) :thumbsup:
rat_in_car

Re: TrackMania² Island // Island Converter - Convert your TMUF maps!

Post by rat_in_car »

Man, it's great, really. As old Island player I was really happy when I saw it today.
But why it needs Stadium to be installed? It's not a big deal to buy Stadium if Island requires it, but I would prefer to just buy Island environment.
Not a big difference, but still - I want to pay YOU for porting Island, not Nadeo for another Stadium I don't really play.

Return to “Title Packs”