Mesh Editor ....

Moderator: English Moderator

teroor

Mesh Editor ....

Post by teroor »

Hum ... to begin im french why i must speak on english section in a french game for report a beug.

Hello, dear nadeo ... vous testez vous mises a jour avant de les balancé?
1st beug: Shadows calculation gone wrong when i'm editing an item in the map editor.
2nd beug: I cant place a "face" in the side i want (it worked before the maj) I'm looking in on direction to place it and it inverse alone without doing anything...
3rd beug; the textures applied are not the same when u are in the editor and when u left it ......
4th beug: split mod is totally beuged now ...
5th beug: now when u look at an item with face upon it u have a shadow blom (je sais pas comment on dit mais l'ecran devient tout blanc comme en souterrain dans canyon).
6th beug: French menu have some english parts some french parts and some mixes....
7th beug: when i save an item my game feels he want to quit/beug but finally it dont

:0010 :thx:
riolu

Re: Mesh Editor ....

Post by riolu »

teroor wrote: 18 Nov 2018, 17:10 Hum ... to begin im french why i must speak on english section in a french game for report a beug.
This is an international forum with an international audience. The fact that Nadeo is a French developer team does not imply you can just talk in French, especially not in a place like this one.
teroor wrote: 18 Nov 2018, 17:10
1st beug: Shadows calculation gone wrong when i'm editing an item in the map editor.
2nd beug: I cant place a "face" in the side i want (it worked before the maj) I'm looking in on direction to place it and it inverse alone without doing anything...
3rd beug; the textures applied are not the same when u are in the editor and when u left it ......
4th beug: split mod is totally beuged now ...
5th beug: now when u look at an item with face upon it u have a shadow blom (je sais pas comment on dit mais l'ecran devient tout blanc comme en souterrain dans canyon).
6th beug: French menu have some english parts some french parts and some mixes....
7th beug: when i save an item my game feels he want to quit/beug but finally it dont
None of these complaints are particularly helpful in first place. If you really want to improve your mesh modeler experience, then at least make sure to provide proper feedback with step-by-step explanations as to what is not working/what is a "beug". Are your issues reproducable? What are you trying to do exactly? What you display right here is not helpful for anyone.

:0010
teroor

Post by teroor »

im not good to explain things in english.. :s baguette easier

I can screen so.

1st beug:
Shadows calculation gone wrong when i'm editing an item in the map editor. u can see it in the other screnshots

2nd beug:
I cant place a "face" in the side i want (it worked before the maj) I'm looking in on direction to place it and it inverse alone without doing anything...

3rd:
The textures applied are not the same when u are in the editor and when u left it ......

in the mesh editor:

in map editor:

4th beug:
split mod is totally beuged now ...

5th:
now when u look at an item with face upon it u have a shadow blom (je sais pas comment on dit mais l'ecran devient tout blanc comme en souterrain dans canyon).

6th beug:

French menu have some english parts some french parts and some mixes....

i just feel tired of this kind of updates .. My opinion then :roflol:
JakJak

Post by JakJak »

if you have other problems is that you want to write in French so you can do it in this part : viewforum.php?f=19
;)
It is enough to write in title[MP4.1][BUG] for example
good evening to you;) if you see any other problems especially write it in the forum :thumbsup: ;)
Pc : Asus G55VW / Intel i7-3630QM / GPU: Gtx 660m / Ram: 32go / x64 / Windows 10 Pro / display : 1366x768
Web Site : https://www.jak-jak.net/
teroor

Post by teroor »

thank you jakjak

Return to “MP4.1 REPORTS / BUGS / INFORMATION”