How to change text when local / dedi

The next generation of server controlling with clean and powerful user interface

Moderators: reaby, oliverde8, NADEO

roux78

How to change text when local / dedi

Post by roux78 »

Hello, thx for this big work, this controller is so much smoother than Uaseco :thumbsup:

But in Uaseco i was able to change text when somebody take local or dedi , i cant find the good files, can you help me ?

Btw is there any bundle for auto message info in the chat box ? ( i dont wanna code it plz T_T )

Thx a lot for this great work again !

I hope somebody ll have some answers ( Hi oliverde8 )

Full support =)
roux78

Re: How to change text when local / dedi

Post by roux78 »

For those who looking for the same thing as me look at on eXpansion_2_BETA/var/cache/prod/translations/ ...
&& eXpansion_2_BETA /vendor /expansion-mp /expansion /src /eXpansion /Bundle /LocalRecords /Resources /translations

There is files i was looking for, but still looking for a bundle auto message information
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

Hi,

you found the file with the original content but that's not the proper way to do it. :)

We are based on symfony framework so you can override pretty much everything in a clean manner that won't prevent you from upgrading to newer versions and losing stuff.

So to override any translation, just create a new file in app/Resources/translation/ (you will need to create the directory) named "messages.en.yml" where "en" is the locale. And put only the content you wish to override and it should work.

There isn't a bundle for auto messages in the chat box :( eXpansion2 is as you have seen still Work in Progress. And we do hope to have more people involved to make more bundles(plugins). I am happy you are using it and even happier that you like it.

Regards
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
roux78

Post by roux78 »

Alright, thanks for this informations.

I would like to take the opportunity to tell you some bugs that I encountered using eXpansion 2 beta, first in CUP mode is the same local as in TA mode (it should be two different ladders). Sometimes eXpansion crashes alone and no longer connects to dedimania, so I have to restart it, nothing serious but it happens quite often.

If I can do the plugin I will share it, but I have doubts.

In the idea I would like to have the Dedimanias left in a rectangle, but it seems much more complex than a simple bot that sends messages. Everything looks very nested, I do not know this framework, I would like to know if it is possible for someone like me to succeed in doing this.

Thank you, cya

:1010
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

roux78 wrote: 14 Dec 2018, 16:06 Alright, thanks for this informations.

I would like to take the opportunity to tell you some bugs that I encountered using eXpansion 2 beta, first in CUP mode is the same local as in TA mode (it should be two different ladders). Sometimes eXpansion crashes alone and no longer connects to dedimania, so I have to restart it, nothing serious but it happens quite often.
The controller still runs but connection is lost? Or the controller crashes entirely ?
roux78 wrote: 14 Dec 2018, 16:06 If I can do the plugin I will share it, but I have doubts.

In the idea I would like to have the Dedimanias left in a rectangle, but it seems much more complex than a simple bot that sends messages. Everything looks very nested, I do not know this framework, I would like to know if it is possible for someone like me to succeed in doing this.
The widgets is till quite a bit of a discussion. I would even argue for now to remove them and let someone else do it as there is a to many options. But it's considered such a "must have" feature that well we were obliged to do something.

The term is "services" all working in harmony. The idea is that any one of these "small" bricks can be replaced to change the behavior of eXpansion. Our "ImmersiveWindowsBundle" for example does this by replacing the multi-window approach with a single window approach. It just replaces the "service" in charge of creating the windows. So any programmer can change eXpansion visually but also it's functionality.

We have quite a complete documentation, but you do need to understand some of the most basic Symfony concepts before, the doc has some links to start http://doc.mp-expansion.com/docs/dev/Introduction.html

Symfony is the most used PHP framework out there, and it's components are used by nearly every php application out. So even through eXpansion has specificites what you learn can serv you in any other domain. But to be fair Symfony has a steep learning curve.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...

Return to “eXpansion”