Blocks From Other Environments?

Talk about the track editor here

Moderator: English Moderator

mrwallace888

Blocks From Other Environments?

Post by mrwallace888 »

Hey, I was wondering how I can get blocks from other Titlepacks or environments.

Like, I'm doing a city in Valley. I need buildings and stuff, and the ones in Lagoon are pretty cool. How can I get them?

This is an example. Or what about blocks from Valley City? I want to get Valley City but it's its own Titlepack, and I just need the blocks to use, rather than having to use the Titlepack.
null8fuenf10

Re: Blocks From Other Environments?

Post by null8fuenf10 »

Hi,

look here: viewtopic.php?f=663&t=45582

And here are links to some other Tutorials and Stuff

viewtopic.php?f=526&t=25029&p=310930&hi ... ks#p310922

viewtopic.php?f=526&t=25029#p200466

Sorry, a bit late..., but better late then never. Right? :thumbsup:

Greetings :pil
mrwallace888

Post by mrwallace888 »

For the first tutorial does it work with actual blocks too or just items? The Lagoon buildings are blocks and I think you can change their height too when you scroll.
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

That's the downside. You'll have the place your preferred block height inside the native environment and then use the cheat to convert the constellation to items and place it in another environment. You then can remove single parts of the block, but not place them again
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
mGuy

Post by mGuy »

mrwallace888 wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 15:55 For the first tutorial does it work with actual blocks too or just items? The Lagoon buildings are blocks and I think you can change their height too when you scroll.
I am author of the first tutorial. It is block from shootmania being transfered in stadium as item. About that lagoon building, some blocks can't be opened and edited with mesh modeler, for those building, you would have to have 3 different items (bottom, middle and top of the building)
»»m-Guy««

Also known as : sorrow , metal_guy_21 , metal_guy_22

Twitch : m-Guy's Twitch channel
Discord : m-Guy #2789
Youtube : m-Guy's Youtube channel
Maniaplanet username : sorrowcroatia1996

Return to “Track Editor”