Hardware and software that use the Trackmania telemetry interface

Moderators: Xymph, NADEO

Electron

Hardware and software that use the Trackmania telemetry interface

Post by Electron »

Since Trackmania is not a Simracer, there is hardly any hardware or software that uses the telemetry interface of Maniaplanet and Trackmania Turbo. Below I would like to briefly introduce the few toolkits I know of.

The well-known D-BOX Technologies Inc. Motion Systems are supported by Motion Codes for Trackmania Turbo.

D-BOX Game Center (click to enlarge)

SimHub is a modular multi sim dashboard and tactile feedback software. The software supports Maniaplanet and Trackmania Turbo. For more information, I recommend joining the SimHub Discord channel.

SimHub

A sample SimHub Dash Studio template

SymProjects is an online shop for controller boards and displays. With Sim Monitor there is also a telemetry application available. Unfortunately Maniaplanet and Trackmania Turbo are only supported to a very limited extent.

SymProjects SimDash

A sample Sim Monitor template

SIM Dashboard turns an Android tablet or smartphone into an additional display for SIM racing games. The app supports Maniaplanet and from version 2.9.1.0 also Trackmania Turbo.

SIM Dashboard Server

SIM Dashboard with three widgets

TrackMania Telemetry Monitor lists the sector and/or checkpoint times of a race in a table, supplemented by a few statistics. In addition, a selection of live data is displayed in the status bar. The software supports Maniaplanet and Trackmania Turbo. The source code of the application is available on GitHub.

TrackMania Telemetry Monitor

There is a test tool from Nadeo that displays all provided telemetry data live in a window.

Nadeo testbed tool

A GitHub repository with a small app for the Wooting one analog keyboard with fancy RGB lighting, controlled by TrackMania.

Wooting one keyboard
Last edited by Electron on 15 Dec 2019, 15:51, edited 1 time in total.
TM²: TrackMania Telemetry Monitor version 1.2.4
Miss

Re: Hardware and software that use the Trackmania telemetry interface

Post by Miss »

Nice list! Stickied :thumbsup:
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.

Return to “General Tools”