Ubisoft Nadeo forums, the home of developers!

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

Miss

Re: Ubisoft Nadeo forums, the home of developers!

Post by Miss »

:thumbsup:
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
justspeeding

Post by justspeeding »

Filled in ,so hope to bring trackmania to a next level.
matsilagi_tmu

Post by matsilagi_tmu »

Filled, willing and engaged!

I just hope that i got the right login name in the form, i never remember which one it is since i used Steam to play MP, and let it manage my accounts, so i hope its correct.

That aside, really hoping to take part of yet another dev / testing cycle for TM.
A court terme aprГЁs un myocarde corrГ©ler avec des changements de solubilitГ© de var il a Г©tГ© rГ©vГ©lГ© un effet trГЁs intГ©ressant qui a amГ©liorГ© l'Г©rection des hommes.
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

Why would you open a new forum for the devs? We already have this forum...

All I see is more and more seperation...
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

Soprah wrote: 02 Mar 2020, 13:40 Why would you open a new forum for the devs? We already have this forum...

IMHO; to keep people with negative opinions outside. I try to keep most of my negative thoughts for myself.
Last edited by oliverde8 on 02 Mar 2020, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
TipCreator

Post by TipCreator »

Filled it!

I just really hope that i got the right login name in the form, i so use Standalone to play MP, and then lemme it manage my accounts, so i hope its correct.
Greetings traveler, how are you? I am Marceline Boy, your casual so exciting TrackMania ready to race into oblivion, never to be seen again.

Also, I like Desert Cars, they are great.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Soprah wrote: 02 Mar 2020, 13:40 Why would you open a new forum for the devs? We already have this forum...

At Ubisoft Nadeo, we really care about being kind and constructive between us and we would like to have developers forums in the same spirit.
Some members (Nadeo ones and not Nadeo ones) can be really affected by the negativity and we want that forums where we will run betas, spend more time can be a really positive and constructive space for all his members.

If you did a mistake when fill in the form, you can pm me ;)

I already received many requests of registration :thx:
You will receive your information for logging in to forums by email in the coming days.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

interesting... :pop:
/\rkady
Toninus

Post by Toninus »

Alinoa wrote: 02 Mar 2020, 14:40

At Ubisoft Nadeo, we really care about being kind and constructive between us and we would like to have developers forums in the same spirit.
Some members (Nadeo ones and not Nadeo ones) can be really affected by the negativity and we want that forums where we will run betas, spend more time can be a really positive and constructive space for all his members.
I wish to be constructive, but for now I don't know enough about the new TM to do so.
Maybe the vision NadeUbi has for the future of TM and mine are opposed. Maybe not. But even if I am disappointed by some choices, I don't want the devs to feel bad ! But I sure will be less helpful in that case...
GKRacer

Post by GKRacer »

Filed!

Can't wait to enjoy what's in store :pop:

Return to “Announcements”