Too many players!

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

keeth

Too many players!

Post by keeth »

With the recent surge of players dreaming of a first place in the Z-LAN turnmoment, it has taken a tall on community serves.
Perhaps Nadeo should consider supporting with additional servers for a few common modes.
I'd suggest opening a lobbyserver for either Elite, combo or joust. With the channel technology you could even have the lobby server alternate between the modes!

Hope you consider this! :D
Ò enny here! find me on: YouTube
ShootMania's nr 1 Buzy, English Youtuber
Miss

Re: Too many players!

Post by Miss »

Are you talking about the channels? And specifically in Shootmania? Right now (4 PM) I see 9 players on the SM channel and 15 on the TM channel.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
mGuy

Post by mGuy »

Miss wrote: 06 Mar 2020, 16:07 Are you talking about the channels? And specifically in Shootmania? Right now (4 PM) I see 9 players on the SM channel and 15 on the TM channel.
I guess he is talking about time when Zerator is streaming shootmania or having some events over there. ( i literally concluded this cuz i saw him streaming shootmania once xd, so it probably wont be true. But maybe it is :P )
»»m-Guy««

Also known as : sorrow , metal_guy_21 , metal_guy_22

Twitch : m-Guy's Twitch channel
Discord : m-Guy #2789
Youtube : m-Guy's Youtube channel
Maniaplanet username : sorrowcroatia1996
Miss

Post by Miss »

Just realized yeah. Well, you could consider hosting a server yourself too! :D

I also imagine a bunch of those people are going to try hosting their own servers.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

The Zlan attendees have to train many games for the Zlan so I don't think that they will have time to play other game modes than Royal and Combo and their viewers will prefer to play with them.
The Zlan admins already open several servers.
raw.jpg
raw.jpg (168.35 KiB) Viewed 4181 times
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

Return to “Shootmania”