Bought TM2 Lagoon on uPlay, game doesn't activate on MP?

Moderator: English Moderator

avengeno

Bought TM2 Lagoon on uPlay, game doesn't activate on MP?

Post by avengeno »

Hi, So I have been wondering on why Maniaplanet is not activating my Lagoon key even though I already activated it on uPlay.
If you need to see that I have a game key, etc then here is a screenshot.

Please get back to me when you can, Thanks!
Miss

Re: Bought TM2 Lagoon on uPlay, game doesn't activate on MP?

Post by Miss »

You'll want to contact the Ubisoft support for this directly.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
avengeno

Post by avengeno »

Contacted them, and got basically nothing.
They told me to reinstall uPlay and the game itself, tried that and nothing worked.
Tried to activate the key on MP's website and ingame and it won't allow me.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

The key is normally automatically activated for the Maniaplanet account which is used at the first start of the game, but you need to install and launch it from Uplay to do that.
If you already have a Maniaplanet account, just login with that in the game.
avengeno

Post by avengeno »

TMarc wrote: 07 May 2020, 23:59 The key is normally automatically activated for the Maniaplanet account which is used at the first start of the game, but you need to install and launch it from Uplay to do that.
If you already have a Maniaplanet account, just login with that in the game.
The thing is, I opened up the game on uPlay, then logged into my account and the title didn't pop up.
Sandhawk

Post by Sandhawk »

Do you have 1 Uplay account or more than one? If there is more than one, have you used the second Uplay account before, for example, to activate MP demos or other Maniaplanet games on your existing MP account? The problem is that synchronization "account Uplay - account MP" can be only one. If you changed the Uplay account to another, then the binding of the MP account will still apply only to the second Uplay account. Accordingly, it will not be possible to activate new game from the first Uplay account (since the MP is already synchronized with the second account), such a strange system (this was tested on Steam, but this problem also applies to Uplay too).
avengeno

Post by avengeno »

Sandhawk wrote: 08 May 2020, 06:59 Do you have 1 Uplay account or more than one? If there is more than one, have you used the second Uplay account before, for example, to activate MP demos or other Maniaplanet games on your existing MP account? The problem is that synchronization "account Uplay - account MP" can be only one. If you changed the Uplay account to another, then the binding of the MP account will still apply only to the second Uplay account. Accordingly, it will not be possible to activate new game from the first Uplay account (since the MP is already synchronized with the second account), such a strange system (this was tested on Steam, but this problem also applies to Uplay too).
I haven't used another Uplay account for Trackmania, only my main one that has Turbo on it.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Where did you purchase the key exactly?
Miss

Post by Miss »

Please also write your Maniaplanet username, so that Nadeo could potentially take a look at your Maniaplanet account if they look at this thread :thumbsup:
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
avengeno

Post by avengeno »

Miss wrote: 08 May 2020, 11:24 Please also write your Maniaplanet username, so that Nadeo could potentially take a look at your Maniaplanet account if they look at this thread :thumbsup:
Name is chip9212

Return to “Support and technical issues (not bug)”