Lagoon D11 Times completely wiped

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

ydoowoody

Lagoon D11 Times completely wiped

Post by ydoowoody »

I had a handful of times on lagoon D11 from top 15 to #2 and as of now everything is gone. Can anyone at nadeo help me out?

-ydoowoody

EDIT: Got WR now, please dont kill this time :)
scavfan

Re: Lagoon D11 Times completely wiped

Post by scavfan »

rest in peace wr
ydoowoody

Lagoon D11 Times completely wiped (Second time in 2 days)

Post by ydoowoody »

Every time for D11 was removed again. 2nd place was taken from me, and now WR was taken. Here's me getting WR after hours of attempts.(https://www.twitch.tv/videos/646622370), look around 23mins :) Nadeo, would you please look into this? Please clarify if pausing your game breaks replays?
Miss

Post by Miss »

Just did a quick test, and no, pausing during gameplay does not invalidate replays for me. (Not sure why you're pausing exactly though.)
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
ydoowoody

[TM2] [Other] Times deleted on D11 Lagoon for the second time.

Post by ydoowoody »

My bad, I skimmed through the guidelines and missed the tag requirements, assuming that's why my post was removed.

The problem is, my times on TM2 Lagoon D11 have been removed 2 times now, both a 2nd place, World Record, and a handful of top 10 times. I can only guess that pausing the game triggers some kind of anti-cheat. So youre aware, a pause releases acceleration for a handful of frames consistently, the same trick is utilized on TMT #028 abundantly; similar tricks can be performed with brake taps but far less consistently. If pausing the game isnt allowed, that's fine, just let me know. I got a 4th place time without pausing the game, so if that stands in 24hrs Ill assume pausing breaks records. If theres any chance my time can be put back, awesome, if not, Ill make sure to never pause the game when Im going for times I guess.

Heres a link to the stream where I did the record live, my inputs are there:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/646622370?t=00h25m50s

Edit: And heres my replay https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/121832/lagoon-d11
Last edited by ydoowoody on 11 Jun 2020, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Stop flooding the forum please. I only merged the topic with the same content.
ydoowoody

Post by ydoowoody »

I'm new to the forum, thought my post was removed for guideline issues, My apologies.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

:thx:
ydoowoody

Post by ydoowoody »

Miss wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 11:38 Just did a quick test, and no, pausing during gameplay does not invalidate replays for me. (Not sure why you're pausing exactly though.)
Pausing multiple times invalidates any run. I ran a test on A01 and paused like 30 times to prove a point. Invalid replay. Here's the replay https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Replay.Gbx
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Nadeo does not reveal anything they do as anticheat.
It seems you have found one of the measures now.
Anyway it is silly to pause during a run, especially if it is for a world record attempt.
Hence it is pretty obvious that such replays should be invalid per se, and i do not see any need for discussion about that.

Drive normally (without pausing), drive perfect, find cuts, and be proud of your times, regardless if it is a new record or not.
:pil

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”