TMNF FreeZone Server payment (10k coppers)

Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

callmejoe23

TMNF FreeZone Server payment (10k coppers)

Post by callmejoe23 »

Hello everyone,
first of all i apologize if i am posting at the wrong place or if the question has been asked and answered, i will gladly remove my post if someone sends me on a right path.

I am a longtime player of TMNF (TMUF) and i hosted my own server with xaseco twice now, once on windows server and today i set it up on my linux server and updated xaseco to work with newer versions of PHP. Since this server is not freezone , people who didn't buy the game cant join it(at least i think that's how it works). Now there is a trick so my friends who don't have money to buy United can join this no freezone server by adding it to their favorites and then joining, but i would like to open this server to be freezone so other people can enjoy the old maps with us. The problem is I always played for free until maybe 2 years ago when i bought the game and played every couple of months for a few days since and i have only 3750 coppers and there is no way i can host a freezone server. Even if i get 10k in 1 year i cant then pay weekly 250 coppers because there is not much people that are playing the game that have coppers. So my question is where can i get coppers to start my freezone server? I would purchase them if necessary, but i don't think even that is an option, at least i didn't find it, so if anyone knows how should i proceed and help me go in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it since me and a couple of my friends love this game till this day and i will always come back to it until its shut down. I apologize if there is grammatical errors, English is not my native language.

Thanks for the help in advance,

from one tmnf lover :D
TraqManiaq

Re: TMNF FreeZone Server payment (10k coppers)

Post by TraqManiaq »

Try making quality tracks or skins to sell on the manialinks.

Good Luck!
hackie

Re: TMNF FreeZone Server payment (10k coppers)

Post by hackie »

Wel, if you log in every day during the week you get 7 x 50 = 350 coppers ( I believe thats how it is ).

You get 100 coppers if you log in into maniazone once a week. ( This is ingame , in the middle of the screen. Forum )

So you can earn 450 coppers a week, if I'm right.

Where is your server located ? Its name ?
So I can join the server to drop some coppers. :D
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

Return to “Off-Topics”