Uaseco for the new TM?

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

System

Re: Uaseco for the new TM?

Post by System »

Uaseco is the best and a pity that it is not being developed further.

but I can understand Undef well.

Short - Easy - Fun - Different
RelaxedRacer

Post by RelaxedRacer »

For those who are interested, it is being ported here:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.p ... for-TM2020

:pil
TMNF Server Link: tmtp://#join=racing_room_speed
TMMP Server Link: maniaplanet://#join=racing_room_speed@TMStadium@nadeo
TMGL Server Link: uplay://launch/5595/0/#join=n0AEQqlwQkGDQIke4YeZNw@Trackmania
Discord YouTube Twitch
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

I've started to work on UASECO for the Trackmania (Grand League) port, but it seems a large amount of features have been removed or not yet added. So many of the plugins are not working because of that (e.g. ManiaScript *Player.DisplaySpeed, *Player.EngineCurGear, CTmMlPlayer::ERaceState::* ...).
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
RelaxedRacer

Post by RelaxedRacer »

undef.de wrote: 19 Jul 2020, 18:21 I've started to work on UASECO for the Trackmania (Grand League) port
Thats great news! :thumbsup:
TMNF Server Link: tmtp://#join=racing_room_speed
TMMP Server Link: maniaplanet://#join=racing_room_speed@TMStadium@nadeo
TMGL Server Link: uplay://launch/5595/0/#join=n0AEQqlwQkGDQIke4YeZNw@Trackmania
Discord YouTube Twitch
BestNoob

Post by BestNoob »

undef.de wrote: 19 Jul 2020, 18:21 I've started to work on UASECO for the Trackmania (Grand League) port, but it seems a large amount of features have been removed or not yet added. So many of the plugins are not working because of that (e.g. ManiaScript *Player.DisplaySpeed, *Player.EngineCurGear, CTmMlPlayer::ERaceState::* ...).
Yo dude. I also dont want to do stuff for Trackmania, but my mates forced me to create Servers for them :roflol: and they payed for me so .... :clap: :clap:

Its a shame that Ubisoft (Schrott) and Nadeo doesnt involved the Server Controller developers directly into their process. Its a basic part of TM since TM exist. It is showing one more time that Ubi & Nadeo didnt understand what has made ESWC & TMNF so succesful and what the soul of TM is.... i can only see missmanagement and bad decisions.

But to that point you should ask Ubi/Nadeo to give you free access to the game.
I dont like EvoSC & PyPlanet because its not that easy setup and i also dislike the way of the functions, the design etc. xD so please dont let me use those for my server, i already have to use it for my mates servers.

I understand if you have no interest into investigating time, when you dont play or have the time to do ..... (okay COVVID gives most ppl. the time to xD )

Ich wünsche dir eine schöne Weihnachtszeit :thumbsup:
Den Fix von Uaseco werde ich mitm Server testen und gebe dem Anderen und dir Feedback über GitHub
To join my TM Servers, search for: bestnoob :thumbsup:
BestNoob

Post by BestNoob »

undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Well... I created already a port of UASECO for Trackmania Grand League: https://github.com/undeflabs/UASECO-GrandLeague

But as at the first release of the dedicated server there where to many missing parts that I didn't invested many time into it. But since the game got some updates I think I can take a deeper look now (or better in the future :lol: ).
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
bern

Post by bern »

undef.de wrote: 28 Dec 2020, 22:05 Well... I created already a port of UASECO for Trackmania Grand League: https://github.com/undeflabs/UASECO-GrandLeague

But as at the first release of the dedicated server there where to many missing parts that I didn't invested many time into it. But since the game got some updates I think I can take a deeper look now (or better in the future :lol: ).
Do not worry about me ,,, I invested a lot of time in maniaplanet and I have not received any award for it ,, more than congratulations for what I have created and I thank even if they are only kind words.
Making the leap from maniaplanet to the new trackmania is not the same as taking the leap from TMUF to Maniaplanet.
There are many pieces to change to be able to access the new trackmania and much more money to invest.
Undef.de whatever you do ... you've already done a lot on maniaplanet !!!

thanks!!! :thumbsup:
Bern.
BestNoob

Post by BestNoob »

undef.de wrote: 28 Dec 2020, 22:05 Well... I created already a port of UASECO for Trackmania Grand League: https://github.com/undeflabs/UASECO-GrandLeague

This repository is empty. :roflol:

Return to “UASECO”