UASECO and PHP 8.2+

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

xaviernuma

UASECO and PHP 8.2+

Post by xaviernuma »

Hello everyone, hello undef.de,

First and foremost, a huge thank you to the UASECO development team! I've been a user for many years, and it continues to perform flawlessly on my server! You've developed a project that is of high quality, meticulously documented, and superbly maintained! Thank you :thumbsup:

However, as time progresses, my server now operates on PHP 8.2, and a multitude of functions are now deprecated.

Is there any anticipation of releasing a 0.9.8 version that is compatible with PHP 8.2 and above in the near future?

On my end, I have been able to rectify several errors, but there remains a significant amount of work to be done. I am hopeful that a compatible version will be released, given the corrected files already present on your Github.

To illustrate the encountered issues, here are some examples of the problems:

Additionally, I've replaced the utf8_encode and utf8_decode functions that were generating numerous warnings in the logs.

Code: Select all

[PHP 8192] Creation of dynamic property Server::$maps is deprecated on line 360 in file /tmp/uaseco/uaseco.php
[PHP 8192] Creation of dynamic property MapList::$history is deprecated on line 361 in file /tmp/uaseco/uaseco.php
[PHP 8192] Creation of dynamic property MapList::$playlist is deprecated on line 362 in file /tmp/uaseco/uaseco.php
[PHP 8192] Creation of dynamic property Server::$players is deprecated on line 363 in file /tmp/uaseco/uaseco.php
[PHP 8192] Creation of dynamic property Server::$rankings is deprecated on line 364 in file /tmp/uaseco/uaseco.php
[PHP 8192] Creation of dynamic property Server::$mutelist is deprecated on line 365 in file /tmp/uaseco/uaseco.php
[PHP 8192] Return type of MXInfoSearcher::current() should either be compatible with Iterator::current(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice on line 90 in file /tmp/uaseco/includes/maniaexchange/mxinfosearcher.inc.php
[PHP 8192] Return type of MXInfoSearcher::next() should either be compatible with Iterator::next(): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice on line 93 in file /tmp/uaseco/includes/maniaexchange/mxinfosearcher.inc.php
[PHP 8192] Return type of MXInfoSearcher::key() should either be compatible with Iterator::key(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice on line 96 in file /tmp/uaseco/includes/maniaexchange/mxinfosearcher.inc.php
[PHP 8192] Return type of MXInfoSearcher::valid() should either be compatible with Iterator::valid(): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice on line 99 in file /tmp/uaseco/includes/maniaexchange/mxinfosearcher.inc.php
[PHP 8192] Return type of MXInfoSearcher::rewind() should either be compatible with Iterator::rewind(): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice on line 87 in file /tmp/uaseco/includes/maniaexchange/mxinfosearcher.inc.php
[PHP 8192] Return type of MXInfoSearcher::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice on line 103 in file /tmp/uaseco/includes/maniaexchange/mxinfosearcher.inc.php
[PHP 8192] Method mysqli::get_client_info() is deprecated on line 411 in file /tmp/uaseco/includes/core/database.class.php
[PHP 8192] Implicit conversion from float 18.08388888888889 to int loses precision on line 876 in file /tmp/uaseco/includes/core/helper.class.php
[PHP 8192] Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated on line 66 in file /tmp/uaseco/includes/core/message.class.php
[PHP 8192] Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated on line 66 in file /tmp/uaseco/includes/core/message.class.php
[PHP 8192] Implicit conversion from float 11.25 to int loses precision on line 874 in file /tmp/uaseco/includes/core/helper.class.php

Code: Select all

PHP Deprecated:  Return type of Database::multi_query($sql) should either be compatible with mysqli::multi_query(string $query): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /tmp/uaseco/includes/core/database.class.php on line 143
PHP Deprecated:  Return type of Database::prepare($sql) should either be compatible with mysqli::prepare(string $query): mysqli_stmt|false, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /tmp/uaseco/includes/core/database.class.php on line 176
PHP Deprecated:  Return type of Database::query($sql, $resultmode = MYSQLI_STORE_RESULT) should either be compatible with mysqli::query(string $query, int $result_mode = MYSQLI_STORE_RESULT): mysqli_result|bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /tmp/uaseco/includes/core/database.class.php on line 132
PHP Deprecated:  Return type of Database::real_query($sql) should either be compatible with mysqli::real_query(string $query): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /tmp/uaseco/includes/core/database.class.php on line 154
Thank you for your job !

Xavier
undef.de

Re: UASECO and PHP 8.2+

Post by undef.de »

xaviernuma wrote: 02 Oct 2023, 22:23 Is there any anticipation of releasing a 0.9.8 version that is compatible with PHP 8.2 and above in the near future?
Yes. :yes:
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
hackie

Post by hackie »

:o
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11
SSM.Speed...

Post by SSM.Speed... »

salut

le bon php pour uaseco 0.9.7 est 7.3 aucun bug
sur linux server tu peu installer plusieurs version php sans probleme

exemple =sudo apt-get install php-pear php7.3-common php7.3-mysql php7.3-curl php7.3-gd \ sudo apt-get install php7.3-json php7.3-mbstring php7.3-xml php7.3-ftp php7.3-iconv php7.3-zip php7.3-dev php7.3-xmlrpc php7.3-cli
sudo service apache2 restart

pour passer d une version php a une autre

sudo update-alternatives --set php /usr/bin/php7.3
sudo update-alternatives --set php /usr/bin/php8.2

de SSM°Speed
createur de server depuis 2005 nadeo 1>tmnf 2>tmc et 4>Stad² 15>storm 43> server matchmaking pour un total de 65 server 24/24 createur du FanClub SSM
xaviernuma

Post by xaviernuma »

Merci pour vos réponses !

En attendant j'ai remis une version 7.3 :thumbsup:
hackie

Post by hackie »

undef.de wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 21:28
xaviernuma wrote: 02 Oct 2023, 22:23 Is there any anticipation of releasing a 0.9.8 version that is compatible with PHP 8.2 and above in the near future?
Yes. :yes:
So , this means there will be some kind of update ?
Or it means it already works on PHP 8.2 and higher ?
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

Return to “UASECO”