FAST 4.0.0t (2013-07-16) for TM2/Canyon/Stadium/Valley

Moderator: NADEO

Slig

Re: FAST 4.0.0n (2011-10-23) for TM2/Canyon

Post by Slig »

I'm still not sure what kind of features would be usefull on SM except basic admin commands. If you have nice ideas then just enlight me ;)
jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Post by jonthekiller »

Slig wrote:I'm still not sure what kind of features would be usefull on SM except basic admin commands. If you have nice ideas then just enlight me ;)
Records system for Time Attack :mrgreen: (I haven't check if it works actually), possibility to change the gamemode at each maps (Choose a map and a gamemode possible in the playlist).
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

will there be a fast for shootmania ? it doesnt need many features but we do need something to use.
Slig

Post by Slig »

As i asked previously few posts ahead, what would be useful features for a SM script ? basic admin commands for handling maps (next, restart, prev, load matchsettings or add maps in list), handle players (black, ban, kick, ignore, spec, play, red, blue), handling game mode settings (a way to see and change them) ? what else ?...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Slig, you have listed the features required by my needs. I cant think of much else, an SM controller would need less than a TM controller. All I can think of is
- admin control , next, restart etc, kick, ban, ignore etc, list / load / save match settings, load/change game script, add from SMX.
- player controls, donate, list maps, choose maps, pm
- chat emotics, good game, nice shot, hi, bye, etc
- server rank would be nice, but perhaps to hard to do in a fair way
- end screen stats ? who you killed the most, shot accuracy, etc ????
other less important features that maybe some people want might be
- timeattack records
- point limit settings
- team balancing controls ?
broric

Post by broric »

I would like an auto mode change so as to be able to run a multi mode server
IE playlist consists of mix maps battle,Royal, siege, Melee, player created modes etc
controller would read next map mode in list and load the correct script at map change.
Dont know if this would be possible but sure would be fun. :yes:
thanks slig :thx:
when can we expect beta version??? :yes:
Slig

Post by Slig »

Surely not soon, as i won't be at home several weeks... unless i find some willing to work on it, but it would be mostly unexpected. Btw it's possible that i test few things about it, and so eventually work on it a little more ;)
Also the xmlrpc stuff seems to be unfinished for the SM part of the beta, so it's probably not good to hurry too much on it.

Have to find another name also, the T in Fast was for Trackmania (i've few stupid ideas of names, but i keep them for now) :P
_bb_mort

Post by _bb_mort »

And now we have a new "Platforms" game mode... I'm guessing FAST would need to be updated/modified to work with it as well? Or should it just work?
Slig

Post by Slig »

_bb_mort wrote:And now we have a new "Platforms" game mode... I'm guessing FAST would need to be updated/modified to work with it as well? Or should it just work?
No idea :p
Perhaps that i will do a quick test this afternoon to see.
_bb_mort

Post by _bb_mort »

Cool. I can't test myself until the Local LAN option in ManiaPlanet works again.

Return to “Dedicated Server”