ManiaLive r2207

Discuss the Dedicated Server Tools developed by Nadeo Live such as ManiaLive, Trust Circles, Dedicated Manager, Competition Manager and Lobbies

Moderator: NADEO

User avatar
4lturbo
Posts: 108
Joined: 13 Jan 2011, 18:26

Re: ManiaLive r2207

Post by 4lturbo » 10 Feb 2011, 13:42

Also, $player->isSpectator is never update, this value is always empty
CT*ImHoTep
ModLap Championship
Image
Le jour où l'on mettra les cons sur orbite, y en a qui n'ont pas fini de tourner ...

User avatar
franck70
Posts: 228
Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 18:15
Location: France/Rhone-Alpes/Isère

Re: ManiaLive r2207

Post by franck70 » 11 Feb 2011, 22:55

Hello, new update and Crash :shock:

[22:51:57] XML-RPC connection established
[22:51:57] Successfully authentified with XML-RPC server
[22:51:58] [MLEPP] Enabling MLEPP Database v1.22 . . .
[22:51:58] [MLEPP] Enabling MLEPP v1.15 . . .
[22:51:58] [MLEPP] Plugin: Add/Remove Tracks v0.31 by TheM & reaby.
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\Admin\Admin::enablePluginEvents() in C:\Users\Franck et Sandrine\Desktop\programme serveur tm\ManiaLive\libraries\ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\Admin\Admin.php on line 50

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\Admin\Admin::enablePluginEvents() in C:\Users\Franck et Sandrine\Desktop\programme serveur tm\ManiaLive\libraries\ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\Admin\Admin.php on line 50
Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...
Image

User avatar
Knutselmaaster
Posts: 1276
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 18:03
Location: Somewhere between Paris and Disney in France.
Contact:

Re: ManiaLive r2207

Post by Knutselmaaster » 11 Feb 2011, 23:22

Did you fill in an admin login in your config.ini?
Is your ManiaLive running if you start it without mlepp installed?

It seems like you put the mlepp plugins before the standard plugins in your config.ini, you should try to load all standard plugins from the ManiaLive distribution that you want to you use before the others, that might help.

User avatar
weerwolf
Posts: 630
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 21:21
Location: Wijchen, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: ManiaLive r2207

Post by weerwolf » 12 Feb 2011, 00:06

anyone idea about the error posted in http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... =10#p10130 ?

User avatar
franck70
Posts: 228
Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 18:15
Location: France/Rhone-Alpes/Isère

Re: ManiaLive r2207

Post by franck70 » 12 Feb 2011, 08:33

Hi Knutselmaaster , yes I fill, it's very strange because it's work before I do the update.bat.The Plugins "standard" are before the plugins MLEPP in my config.ini.
Image

User avatar
Gulp
Posts: 8
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 23:30

Re: ManiaLive r2207

Post by Gulp » 12 Feb 2011, 12:54

oliverde8 wrote:Hi,

I just have found a probleme with onPlayerNewBestTime event. When you restart ML it works well but after it just stops working on other tracks. (works but not as expected)

I have looked in to your code :oops: it seems that $player->bestTime isn't reseted onEndChallenge
I just added $player->bestTime = 0 onEndChallenge to see the effect and it was working.

Thanks
Hi,
I got a problem with this function too.

Example:

-First Track:
Player did 0:13.45 => New Best Score

-Second Track:
Player did 0:15.34 => No New Best Score (ManiaLive remembering 0:13.45 that is < 0:15.34) even if this is a new score. :?

oliverde8 where did you put your fix? In the ML code or in your plugin?

User avatar
Knutselmaaster
Posts: 1276
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 18:03
Location: Somewhere between Paris and Disney in France.
Contact:

Re: ManiaLive r2207

Post by Knutselmaaster » 12 Feb 2011, 13:48

franck70 wrote:Hi Knutselmaaster , yes I fill, it's very strange because it's work before I do the update.bat.The Plugins "standard" are before the plugins MLEPP in my config.ini.
So does it run without mlepp installed?
Did you check if the standard plugins are still in the /libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard folder?

oliverde8
Posts: 1345
Joined: 16 Jun 2010, 07:33
Location: in a Blue Box

Re: ManiaLive r2207

Post by oliverde8 » 12 Feb 2011, 19:01

franck70 wrote:Hello, new update and Crash :shock:

[22:51:57] XML-RPC connection established
[22:51:57] Successfully authentified with XML-RPC server
[22:51:58] [MLEPP] Enabling MLEPP Database v1.22 . . .
[22:51:58] [MLEPP] Enabling MLEPP v1.15 . . .
[22:51:58] [MLEPP] Plugin: Add/Remove Tracks v0.31 by TheM & reaby.
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\Admin\Admin::enablePluginEvents() in C:\Users\Franck et Sandrine\Desktop\programme serveur tm\ManiaLive\libraries\ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\Admin\Admin.php on line 50

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\Admin\Admin::enablePluginEvents() in C:\Users\Franck et Sandrine\Desktop\programme serveur tm\ManiaLive\libraries\ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\Admin\Admin.php on line 50
Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...
Nothing works with the latest update :? Even the standard plugins don't work. Once we learn about all the changes done we will make a new version .

The actual version at maniaLive.com is not the latest version :? which you get when you use the update script. You can actually use that version and wait

Gulp wrote:
oliverde8 wrote:Hi,

I just have found a probleme with onPlayerNewBestTime event. When you restart ML it works well but after it just stops working on other tracks. (works but not as expected)

I have looked in to your code :oops: it seems that $player->bestTime isn't reseted onEndChallenge
I just added $player->bestTime = 0 onEndChallenge to see the effect and it was working.

Thanks
Hi,
I got a problem with this function too.

Example:

-First Track:
Player did 0:13.45 => New Best Score

-Second Track:
Player did 0:15.34 => No New Best Score (ManiaLive remembering 0:13.45 that is < 0:15.34) even if this is a new score. :?

oliverde8 where did you put your fix? In the ML code or in your plugin?
I had to change ManiaLive/data/Storage.php and add in newChallenge $player->bestTime = 0 for each player.
Image
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...

User avatar
franck70
Posts: 228
Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 18:15
Location: France/Rhone-Alpes/Isère

Re: ManiaLive r2207

Post by franck70 » 12 Feb 2011, 19:13

Ty Oliverde8.
Image

User avatar
Gulp
Posts: 8
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 23:30

Re: ManiaLive r2207

Post by Gulp » 13 Feb 2011, 09:54

Works fine now. Thanks for the tip oliverde8 ;)

Post Reply

Return to “Dedicated Server Tools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest