[Plugin] ManiaLive->Xaseco->ManiaLive freezone fix 0.34

Post here every finished plugin

Moderator: NADEO

weerwolf

Re: [Plugin] ManiaLive->Xaseco->ManiaLive freezone fix 0.34

Post by weerwolf »

Short notice: Alternate Scoretable is conficting with the working of this plugin/freezone
soehest

Post by soehest »

weerwolf wrote:Short notice: Alternate Scoretable is conficting with the working of this plugin/freezone
Can you elaborate this? I've seen multiple freezone servers using Alternate Scoretable and i do not think it should cause any trouble on freezone servers.

Regards
weerwolf

Post by weerwolf »

Nothing special... no log entries of any kind.
As Nations account i was be able to chat - or chat after rejoin.
Just activating my plugins one-by-one, after the alternate scoretable was activated,
i could chat in freezone.
Lovemaster

Post by Lovemaster »

I noticed the same early on... Alternate Scoretable broke the chat rules on my freezone server so I quit using it several months ago. I didn't try figuring out why, just stopped using it.
"FreeZone LoveShAck" Server. Location: GBR FreeZone

Visit: http://fabteam.info
ssjimmyx

Post by ssjimmyx »

Well, I've downloaded the Reaby MLintegration plugin now 4 times, twice from this sites links, 1 time from reaby site, and 1 time from TM Forums, and every link shows (MLintegration_v0.34) version but when opening the files to view version in it?
xaseco file shows:
* @name ManiaLive Integration
* @date 20-02-2011
* @version 0.33

mania live shows:
* @name Xaseco Integration
* @date 15-02-2011
* @version 0.31

So I'm really confused how the info about this link and file is version 0.34 when it's not on neither file?
So could someone please explain this to me? LOL sorry if I'm missing something, but almost every single file to do with game shows the same version history in file and matches link for download.
Maybe, did the link point to older version? did the file not get updated with current version of that file?
is it some alien species hieroglyphics language writing I'm not understanding? :D
so I'll check back later after work... Thanks
ssjimmyx http://team-super-sports.com
ccx

Post by ccx »

Hello,
First, thx for your work :clap:

Now a question (I read all the post and some others..) it seems everybody works fine (I use Xaseco V1.13 & Tm-Karma - but not Record eyepieces). But, well : when I type a Xaseco command - for example /list : that shows me the list of maps, but I also have a message saying "Command list does not exist, try /help to see a list of the available commands".
For information, I still not have registered to official FreeZone, and then run the plugin in 'Test' mode for the moment, as long as I'm not sure all is okay.

Is that the reason of this message ? Else please how can I correct that ?

And, to be complete - is the "[Plugin] ManiaLive->Xaseco->ManiaLive freezone fix 0.34" should be replaced by the "[Tool] Xaseco 1.13 to Mlepp r756 migration (alpha 3)" ?

Best regards,

ccx.

PS : ManiaLive says :
[00:14:33] Successfully authentified with XML-RPC server
[00:14:40] Current map: True Blood DoubleS (MTC)
[PluginHandler] Start plugin load process:
[PluginHandler] is loading Reaby\XasecoIntegration ...
[PluginHandler] is loading Freezone\Freezone ...
[00:14:40] [Xaseco Integration] Plugin: v0.31 by reaby.
[PluginHandler] All registered plugins have been loaded
(It says v0.31.. but I downloaded lastest release, previous post was right, but I think it's just a bad comment in the file..)

Xaseco says :
[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.forceMods.php]
[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.nouse.song.php]
[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.chatlog.php]
´╗┐[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.MLintegration.php]
[08/13,00:14:51] [XAseco] Try to connect to TM dedicated server on 127.0.0.1:503
3 timeout 180s
[08/13,00:14:51] [XAseco] Try to authenticate with login 'SuperAdmin' and passwo
rd 'xxxxxx'
[XAseco] Connection established successfully !
[08/13,00:14:51] [LocalDB] Load config file [localdatabase.xml]
Last edited by ccx on 13 Aug 2011, 18:32, edited 1 time in total.
TheBigG.

Post by TheBigG. »

thats normal becouse this is only a fix that the freezone work but not fir oerfext xaseco+ml combination so manialive makes always this error if you are using a xaseco command
Client:
OS: Win10/Debian CPU: Intel 9900k GPU: NVIDIA 1080TI Display: 3x Acer Predator XB271HUbmiprz 1440p@165 Hz

Server:
OS: Debian Stable @ Backports Kernel CPU: Intel 6700k RAM: 32 GB Storage: 2x 256 GB NVMe SSD@Raid 1
Xymph

Post by Xymph »

You might want to edit your quoted log to not include your SuperAdmin password. ;)
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
Lovemaster

Post by Lovemaster »

ccx wrote:And, to be complete - is the "[Plugin] ManiaLive->Xaseco->ManiaLive freezone fix 0.34" should be replaced by the "[Tool] Xaseco 1.13 to Mlepp r756 migration (alpha 3)" ?
The migration tool isn't a replacement for the xasecointegration plugin. It is a tool to convert an xaseco records database into an MLEPP database.
"FreeZone LoveShAck" Server. Location: GBR FreeZone

Visit: http://fabteam.info
ccx

Post by ccx »

Ok, so this is not a bug... (thx for the password, i forgot that, this night).

I gone to play a while an FreeZone LoveShack to see, it appears only the player who type a /Xaseco commande has the message..
Btw : The /Replay command works, but no more the Fn keys (F5=Yes or F6=No). Have to type /y or /n instead..pity. (Same, F7 to hide fufi plugins is no more supported, replaces by hide/show ManiaLive.)

Anyway : is it allowed that I modify my scripts for my own server, to disable this message for any /commands ? (Or only commands that are neither /mania, nor /xaseco, but it will take some CPU to test all...)

NB : When you play with only Xaseco and enter a wrong /command, it happens... just nothing ^_^

Thanks for your responses.

ccx. :pil

Return to “ManiaLive Plugins”