Maniaplanet 3.1 RC2 quick fix wishes

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

fungist

Re: Maniaplanet 3.1 RC2 quick fix wishes

Post by fungist »

As everyone else i have crash, sound/music problems.

But anothe problem i got after patch is when i add tracks from MX via ID or if i download and upload to server, i cant load them. They skips.

i have no idea why. happened after last patch. cant add most of the tracks, only my own.
GabrielM

Post by GabrielM »

novationx wrote:NADEO did it again. Develop/Design a new chat-system. Recycle old icons totally not fitting the new style of the chat. Im starting to think that you just dont want a good-looking game :/
Adding new icons would need a maniaplanet data update, that's why there is this temporary "old icon". You have to wait until next update to see the new icons.
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

Well, can somebody explain me, why on my playerpage are more online and in Maniaplanet less?

Playerpage = 14 Players
Maniaplanet = 9 Players

And I have 105 friends in Maniaplanet, and on my Playerpage I have 178 friends. This is super annoying for me. Pls refresh this and don't tell me, that these have to be online with the mp3 version, Thx :thumbsup:
Thx for your help..^^
magnetik
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by magnetik »

The "online" part on the playerpage is not using the chat but another system.
This should not be displayed on the playerpage as it's not following the "privacy" settings.
ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...) -- contribute!
w1lla

Post by w1lla »

TM² Info
SM Info
QM Info

MB: MSI 970A-G46
Processor: AMD FX-6300 3500 mHz
RAM Memory: 16 GB DDR3
Video: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
KB: Logitech G510s
Mouse: Logitech G300s
Mode Creation
ManiaScript Docs
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

magnetik wrote:The "online" part on the playerpage is not using the chat but another system.
This should not be displayed on the playerpage as it's not following the "privacy" settings.
ok ._. (thx)^^
MrA

Post by MrA »

Sorry its so late, but I just noticed (actually re-noticed), in Battle, when spec a player, the attack/defend notation in the top middle of the screen doesn't seem to represent the player, so it makes it pretty hard in spec understand what's happening, (as it says defend, when they are attacking).

Also, in play, sometimes its awkward to see what the teams are when using tab due to persistence of disconnected players, it seems like these could be sorted (even within a round) towards the bottom, and also if when holding tab, could the mouse wheel be used to scroll the players list?
Enjoying TMOne
haenry
Halloween Mapper 2011

Post by haenry »

After finishing a track offline you get the option to challenge other players.
But the first option "copy to clipboard" always fails:
Maniaplanet always says:
"Could not determine the title to use", when opening the link, unless you've already opened the map, then it shows nothing :0010

Remove or consider fixing it ;)
Last edited by haenry on 09 Jul 2014, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.
A nice person is a better person!
Did you participate in a Monthly Track Contest yet?
My Maniaplanet maps!
ChillyBilli

Post by ChillyBilli »

When I want to make a screenshot with steam (F12) it opens a script windwow before taking the screenshot. Therefore it is not possible to take screenshots over steam without editing keybindings. I couldn't find the option where to change the key for the script window anyway. It's no big problem because you can take screenshots with F10 but it would be nice to take screenshots with steam without editing the key in steam. Hope it wasn't my fault and thx :)
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

F12 was in before the closing :mrgreen:

Return to “Maniaplanet”