SDK V1.0

Maniaplanet public API, ManiaConnect system and the open source PHP SDK.

Moderator: NADEO

Jojo_44

Re: SDK V1.0

Post by Jojo_44 »

Hi gouxim,

if I try to login, I get the error "Oops something went wrong, ... Invalid redirection URI." My maniaplanet account is jojo95183 and the api user is jojo95183|zeroguestbook. The error occours directly after clicking the login href.

Next thing is, my homepage has 3 urls, so it is possible to add more than one url to an application ?

Thanks, Jojo

Edit: forget the error, I´ve written www.zero-esports.org instead of http://www.zero-esports.org ;) But the question with the 3 urls is still alive
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

Jojo_44 wrote:Next thing is, my homepage has 3 urls, so it is possible to add more than one url to an application ?
Nop it's not possible.

You could however have a redirection enpoint on your side (eg. you have domain1 & domain2, you register domain1 as redirect URI, and when you want to go to domaine2 you use a redirection URI something like http://domain1/redirect?uri=http://domain2/)

So the flow would be:

Your site (domain1 or 2) =[click]=> ManiaConnect permission page =[accept/deny]=> domain1 redirection endpoint =[redirect]=> domain2
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
Jojo_44

Post by Jojo_44 »

Ok thanks, m4rcel told me that it´s general better to have only 1 main domain and just forwarding the other 2 to the main. So I changed the DNS and now I´m waiting ;)

Thanks for your support,

Jojo
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

Hi,
I was thinking of recreating tm-teams for maniaPlanet and wanted to ask something.

On the old system we had to cache player information because it took to many time to recover information of about 50 players at once. I suppose I will need to do the same here?
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

oliverde8 wrote:On the old system we had to cache player information because it took to many time to recover information of about 50 players at once. I suppose I will need to do the same here?
Indeed, as any HTTP API, caching is a key to avoid bad performance
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)

Return to “Maniaplanet Web Services”