Capture the Flag

You can talk about ManiaScript for ManiaPlanet here

Moderator: English Moderator

kalstrams

Re: Capture the Flag

Post by kalstrams »

Okay, I forgot that. Still, you insist on Tribes, not on TF2. Read you last quote.
Froyd

Post by Froyd »

If you read carefully, that's exaclty what I said. That Tribes and TF2 are fundamentally different between each other, and that they are both also different from the outdoor game.
Froyd wrote:For example, Tribes and TF2 have FUNDAMENTALLY different gameplay (and they both differ from the outdoor game by a lot too) and that does not keep them from being CTF and having the right to be called so.
kalstrams

Post by kalstrams »

They still share common parts between themselves, with an exception in case of TF2, that neglects completing the objective only while your flag is on base. Different in-game mechanics are effective only in their own environments. What we discuss here, is the matter of difference in the very basics, not the smaller details.

Also, bear in mind, that unlike Q/UT/Tribes - TF2 has never been a competitive game at the same level. And it will never be. Albeit here we see clear attempts on creating a game, that will 'renew e-sports'.
Sm00Keh

Post by Sm00Keh »

Well, i'm already very glad ppl are trying to make a CTF mod!
now, add some dodging move and you have a fan! :) :)

Are there any servers yet with the mod installed?

\o

Return to “ManiaScript”