It's been long since previous release,
So Even though I still didn't manage to do everything I wanted (still missing is the mode settings in the playlist for instance), here is an update:
http://files.maniaplanet.com/ManiaPlane ... -08-14.zip
As usual, it's compatible with older versions, but up to date client and server are needed to get all the improvements.
- fix bandwidth control for shootmania protocol. (warning: the bandwidth server settings were actually mostly ignored so far, so you may need to tune your configuration)
- GetCurrentRanking() for scripts mode. (you only get a sorted list, with no scoring info but only the rank value to deal with equalities. For more detailed scoring info, this has to be implemented on a mode by mode basis, in the script.)
- Restored Maniaplanet.StartMatch() and .EndMatch() callbacks, for the scripts mode
startmatch() and endmatch() are called when the match is registred with the ladder system. that means the order of the call may vary depending on the modes, as a match may last for several maps - or you may have several matches on the same map.) (mmm. wondering if match is actually correct in english, or if game would have been more appropriate... )
- Fixed false start when balancing teams before match (in battle mode, for instance)
- RestartMap() when changing mode works
- You can now use /forceip=LAN or <force_ip_address>LAN</force_ip_address> to force using the lan ip address for the server. (save as previously existing option <force_use_local_address>True</force_use_local_address>, but clearer)
- More improvements (error messages, RemoveMap() now works if file no longer exists, added a list of the callbacks in use for the current api SetApiVersion("2012-06-19"), ...)
- light scripts adjustments (largest change: autobalance at match start in siege, and new default maps in siege...)
- fixes the problem with playlists becoming empty that was introduced in test version 2012-08-10.
The 2012-08-13 version contained a bug that caused issues with the visibility of the score tables, and should not be used.