ManiaPlanet 3 Server 2014-06-05

Moderator: NADEO

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1880
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Server 2014-06-05

Post by undef.de » 09 Jun 2014, 17:04

When i change the Modescript with the ListMethod 'SetScriptName', then after a map change the old Modescript is still running, but the ListMethod 'GetScriptName' returns the changed script name.

E.g. from 'Rounds.Script.txt' to ' 'TimeAttack.Script.txt'.

Also already reported here: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 97#p209097, but still not fixed.
Last edited by undef.de on 04 Jul 2014, 22:56, edited 2 times in total.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

User avatar
Eole
Nadeo
Nadeo
Posts: 1234
Joined: 26 Apr 2011, 21:08

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Server 2014-06-05

Post by Eole » 10 Jun 2014, 09:03

Jojo_44 wrote:I guess the SiegeV2 Script got some updates too because there is a annoying change: When you are dead in Siege and you use tab and the camera icon besides a player to spectate him, you have to switch to spectator mode. The only way to switch is to use the numpad. Please fix this.

Jojo
The only change in SiegeV2 is the fix on the remaining players listing to not display unspawned players.
I don't have the spectating issue on my side. Do you have a way to reproduce this bug? Or can you tell me on which server it happens?
Contribute to the ManiaPlanet documentation on GitHub
A question about ManiaScript? Ask it here!

Flighthigh
Posts: 426
Joined: 29 Jun 2010, 06:48

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Server 2014-06-05

Post by Flighthigh » 10 Jun 2014, 18:28

I have a Multi Envi Server with this login: tmufun-multi-contest

Its a closed Contestserver with PW for Game and Spectator

The scripts (logfile) say that the Server is running. But i cant see him in my favoritlist and i cant search for this Account.

So i look whats happen.

If i take out the PW and make it to a publicserver the Server is visible and playable

Is this a bug or a future

User avatar
Jojo_44
Posts: 500
Joined: 12 Jul 2010, 15:58
Location: Germany->Bavaria
Contact:

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Server 2014-06-05

Post by Jojo_44 » 10 Jun 2014, 20:47

Eole wrote:
Jojo_44 wrote:I guess the SiegeV2 Script got some updates too because there is a annoying change: When you are dead in Siege and you use tab and the camera icon besides a player to spectate him, you have to switch to spectator mode. The only way to switch is to use the numpad. Please fix this.

Jojo
The only change in SiegeV2 is the fix on the remaining players listing to not display unspawned players.
I don't have the spectating issue on my side. Do you have a way to reproduce this bug? Or can you tell me on which server it happens?
maniaplanet://#join=smlynx4@SMStormSiege@nadeolabs

Jojo
Image
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)

User avatar
weerwolf
Posts: 625
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 21:21
Location: Wijchen, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Server 2014-06-05

Post by weerwolf » 11 Jun 2014, 00:17

Jojo_44 wrote:
Eole wrote:
Jojo_44 wrote:I guess the SiegeV2 Script got some updates too because there is a annoying change: When you are dead in Siege and you use tab and the camera icon besides a player to spectate him, you have to switch to spectator mode. The only way to switch is to use the numpad. Please fix this.

Jojo
The only change in SiegeV2 is the fix on the remaining players listing to not display unspawned players.
I don't have the spectating issue on my side. Do you have a way to reproduce this bug? Or can you tell me on which server it happens?
maniaplanet://#join=smlynx4@SMStormSiege@nadeolabs

Jojo
eyy that mine :roflol:
Note: LYNX servers are at server version 22.05, i had some other priority's before applying the update to 05.06. This will happen this week though.

Regards,

WW

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1880
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Server 2014-06-05

Post by undef.de » 12 Jun 2014, 22:49

Current settings:
  • TMCanyon
  • Rounds.Script.txt with a 'Rounds_SetPointsRepartition' = 25,20,16,13,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
The first time i finish the map, i got 25 points (i can see that in the scoretable), but the 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' returns "0" points:
array(10) {
[0]=>
string(1) "1"
[1]=>
string(8) "undef.de"
[2]=>
string(62) "$I$09Fぎтяα¢кєяѕ$AAA|$FFFυηפєғ $W$000'$F00'$FF0'"
[3]=>
string(2) "-1"
[4]=>
string(5) "False"
[5]=>
string(5) "False"
[6]=>
string(6) "404221"
[7]=>
string(27) "World|Europe|Germany|HIDDEN =)"
[8]=>
string(1) "0"

[9]=>
string(27) "390628,395621,401322,404221"
}
At the second run i got again 25 points (total 50 pts.) and 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' returns 25 points:
array(10) {
[0]=>
string(1) "1"
[1]=>
string(8) "undef.de"
[2]=>
string(62) "$I$09Fぎтяα¢кєяѕ$AAA|$FFFυηפєғ $W$000'$F00'$FF0'"
[3]=>
string(2) "-1"
[4]=>
string(5) "False"
[5]=>
string(5) "False"
[6]=>
string(5) "23768"
[7]=>
string(27) "World|Europe|Germany|HIDDEN =)"
[8]=>
string(2) "25"

[9]=>
string(22) "9844,15072,20667,23768"
}
At the third run i got again 25 points (total 75 pts.) and 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' returns 50 points:
array(10) {
[0]=>
string(1) "1"
[1]=>
string(8) "undef.de"
[2]=>
string(62) "$I$09Fぎтяα¢кєяѕ$AAA|$FFFυηפєғ $W$000'$F00'$FF0'"
[3]=>
string(2) "-1"
[4]=>
string(5) "False"
[5]=>
string(5) "False"
[6]=>
string(5) "23768"
[7]=>
string(27) "World|Europe|Germany|HIDDEN =)"
[8]=>
string(2) "50"

[9]=>
string(22) "9844,15072,20667,23768"
}
If i restart the controller then the 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' returns the correct 75 points:
array(10) {
[0]=>
string(1) "1"
[1]=>
string(8) "undef.de"
[2]=>
string(62) "$I$09Fぎтяα¢кєяѕ$AAA|$FFFυηפєғ $W$000'$F00'$FF0'"
[3]=>
string(2) "-1"
[4]=>
string(5) "False"
[5]=>
string(5) "False"
[6]=>
string(5) "23768"
[7]=>
string(27) "World|Europe|Germany|HIDDEN =)"
[8]=>
string(2) "75"

[9]=>
string(22) "9844,15072,20667,23768"
}
I do not know if this is the same with the default "points repartition" (10, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1), it's too late today for me to test this...
Last edited by undef.de on 13 Jun 2014, 17:52, edited 1 time in total.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

User avatar
Eole
Nadeo
Nadeo
Posts: 1234
Joined: 26 Apr 2011, 21:08

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Server 2014-06-05

Post by Eole » 13 Jun 2014, 14:15

When are you getting 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking'? Just when the player crosses the finish line?

'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' currently return the value of Score.Points only. When a player finishes a round the points are not awarded directly. He will have Score.Points = 0 and Score.PrevRaceDeltaPoints = 25. After a few seconds PrevRaceDeltaPoints are added to Points and you can get the correct score.

Would it be better if 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' always return Score.Points + Score.PrevRaceDeltaPoints instead of only Score.Points?
Contribute to the ManiaPlanet documentation on GitHub
A question about ManiaScript? Ask it here!

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1880
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Server 2014-06-05

Post by undef.de » 13 Jun 2014, 17:52

Eole wrote:When are you getting 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking'? Just when the player crosses the finish line?
Exactly, just when the player crosses the finish line (on 'LibXmlRpc_OnWayPoint').
Eole wrote: 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' currently return the value of Score.Points only. When a player finishes a round the points are not awarded directly. He will have Score.Points = 0 and Score.PrevRaceDeltaPoints = 25. After a few seconds PrevRaceDeltaPoints are added to Points and you can get the correct score.
Ah... ok....
Eole wrote: Would it be better if 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' always return Score.Points + Score.PrevRaceDeltaPoints instead of only Score.Points?
For me it would, but i don't know who has already implemented 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking'. So i suggest to add 'TotalScore', like this:

Code: Select all

[Rank, Login, NickName, TeamId, IsSpectator, IsAway, BestTime, Zone, Points, TotalScore, BestCheckpoints]
in this case, all related data are accessible.


Btw.: Is there a possibility to access the data from 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' for all players on just one call? 'LibXmlRpc_PlayersRanking' and 'LibXmlRpc_PlayersScores' returning together not the same as 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' ...

On controller statup currently i have to call 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' for each player.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

User avatar
Eole
Nadeo
Nadeo
Posts: 1234
Joined: 26 Apr 2011, 21:08

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Server 2014-06-05

Post by Eole » 19 Jun 2014, 15:23

undef.de wrote:For me it would, but i don't know who has already implemented 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking'. So i suggest to add 'TotalScore'
I did that : [Rank, Login, NickName, TeamId, IsSpectator, IsAway, BestTime, Zone, Points, BestCheckpoints, TotalScore]
undef.de wrote:Btw.: Is there a possibility to access the data from 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' for all players on just one call? 'LibXmlRpc_PlayersRanking' and 'LibXmlRpc_PlayersScores' returning together not the same as 'LibXmlRpc_PlayerRanking' ...
I updated the LibXmlRpc_PlayersRanking callback to send more details.

Code: Select all

##### LibXmlRpc_PlayersRanking
* Data : An array with the current rank, login and best checkpoints times of the players.
* Example : ["eole:1:123,456,789:-1:False:False:789:World|Europe|France|Outre-mer|Reunion:0:0", "eole2:1:-1:-1:False:False:-1:World|Europe|France|Outre-mer|Reunion:0:0"]
* Note : the login, rank, best checkpoints, team id, spectator status, away status, best time, zone, points and total points of the players are separated by a colon. The best checkpoint times are separated by a comma. This callback is sent when the script receives the "LibXmlRpc_GetPlayersRanking" trigger.
You can use this script with the dedicated server if you want to test the update :
https://github.com/maniaplanet/game-mod ... Script.txt
Contribute to the ManiaPlanet documentation on GitHub
A question about ManiaScript? Ask it here!

Flighthigh
Posts: 426
Joined: 29 Jun 2010, 06:48

Re: ManiaPlanet 3 Server 2014-06-05

Post by Flighthigh » 19 Jun 2014, 15:41

Flighthigh wrote:I have a Multi Envi Server with this login: tmufun-multi-contest

Its a closed Contestserver with PW for Game and Spectator

The scripts (logfile) say that the Server is running. But i cant see him in my favoritlist and i cant search for this Account.

So i look whats happen.

If i take out the PW and make it to a publicserver the Server is visible and playable

Is this a bug or a future
Is it possible that i get a short answere from anybody of the Nadeoteam?

Post Reply

Return to “Dedicated Server”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest