ESL RPG Nightcup - how?

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

tomschrauwen

ESL RPG Nightcup - how?

Post by tomschrauwen »

Hi. Sorry for posting here i'm not sure where else i was supposed to ask this, but since this thread seems to be somewhat related i'll ask here.

I've been watching some trackmania videos on youtube lately, especially the ESL RPG nightcup videos. The maps seem fun and i'd love to try them out for myself. However i'm a completely noob and have only played trackmania nations forever before. I'm not quite sure what i have to do to be able to play these rpg maps. After doing very shallow research i've found out there's 3 different versions of trackmania 2 (canyon, valley and stadium). Which of these games to i need to get? or does it not matter which one i get?
TMarc

Re: ESL RPG Nightcup - how?

Post by TMarc »

No problem, it's sometimes not easy to take the right subforum ;)

Regarding ESL RPG nightcup, see some details here, or even better there.

It is playing on the special title "TrackManiaRPG" which needs to be downloaded / installed.
This is based on Trackmania² Stadium, so you need both then.

Once you have installed and started this title from the Maniaplanet main browser,
you can either chose individual maps (you will need to download them from the RPG menu),
or join servers running the same title, where you can drive against and with other players.

Return to “Multiplayer”