While we're planning on making a more substantial update after the summer, I still have some fixes in the mp4 code branch that would be more useful were they in the actual game executable...
That's why I'm preparing to push a small update tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I already updated the 'debug' version
http://files.v04.maniaplanet.com/setups ... etLogs.zip
and the dedicated server:
http://files.v04.maniaplanet.com/server ... -07-03.zip
- TM: fix crashes/black screens after a connection to a server is aborted mid-way.
- fixes / improvements to the updater. Hopefully it will help lower the number of people having trouble downloading the game files.
- fix the 'trackmania RPG' incremental update not working. And fix issues with huge maps with more than 65000 collision objets..
- TM: the event waypoint now gives a BlockId also for custom items.
- fixed some of the problems with custom skins and horns. the skins should be visible faster once downloaded, and horns with locator as well.
- fixed issues with the XMPP connection.
- sded: raised the Writefile() limit.
- sded: fixes to '/validatepath' vs custom titles
- sded: memory usage reduction
- script: additions to the serverplugin api
- script: prevent events getting consumed by the editorplugin when 'test map with mode'
- script: some improvements in the 'includes' view of the editor
- Input: sometimes pluging gamepads stuck the game for a long time.
- Input: GetKeyState() returns 0 when not focused.
- more fixes (yes it's a pretty cryptic, but they bugs whose manifestation to the end user is very indirect and pretty random..)