Welcome to Leaderboards!
Leaderboards is a manialink project focused on simple leaderboard data extraction.
As extracting leaderboard records without user's (extractor's) identity is nearly impossible, the manialink tries to solve this with ingame requests - those from official title packs where you can view or race against world records and such. The project is being developed by BigBang1112.
You may know this manialink name from the past. I made a prototype of Leaderboards back in August, but unfortunately, I was too busy with Challenge to continue. 4 months later though, I'm safe to say that this is THE leaderboards manialink I wanted to code back then.
The manialink is based in a folder environment.
The manialink does everything for you. Just join any title pack, wait about half a minute, and the data is there! Look at all the Top 10s way quicker than in the title pack - you just wait once instead of waiting for every leaderboard.
For each Top 10 you view, you'll also download all of the ghosts in an asynchronous way (all at once) - all 10 ghosts in just a second! That allows not only instant replay saving but also reading record checkpoints.
Just like old Leaderboards, at the top of each map, its world record can be seen right away. No more plain text, now with colors and actually cool font.
The other features include:
- Many additional fancy statistics about the leaderboards:
- Players participated
- Total records driven - for each campaign, each map group, and each map
- Map worth in skillpoints
- Percentage of finished players (who drove at least 1 campaign map)
- Ranked checkpoints - see the track potential
- Copyable records for easy sharing
- Saveable replays if you're on the map
- Replay browser for saving replays
- Button to quickly find a leaderboard on a map you're currently on
- Ranking of other zones than World
- Specific player leaderboard information (aka opponent records)
- Saving replays of multiple ghosts at once
- Customizable format of copy-to-clipboard
- More checkpoint related stuff
The manialink is also alternatively available under worldrecords manialink code.
I never forget though
Good old leaderboards prototype is currently available under the manialink code leaderboards?old.
Leaderboards manialink is available open-source on GitHub. Contribute!
If you have any issues with the manialink, don't hesitate to post it here, DM me on any platform (I recommend Discord) or join my Discord server and discuss it there.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE