0.9.7 errors

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

bass

0.9.7 errors

Post by bass » 01 Dec 2019, 17:44

Hi,

I'm seeing this notifications in my logs..
at loadup.

Code: Select all

[PHP Notice] Undefined index: MEDIA on line 83 in file /home/Server/Uaseco/plugins/plugin.mania_exchange.php]

Any ideas please?

Thanks!

speedychris

Re: 0.9.7 errors

Post by speedychris » 02 Dec 2019, 13:57

already reported at viewtopic.php?p=309475#p309475

mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 » 14 Jan 2020, 20:45

Might as well use this to get mine working again as im having a few errors myself.

My system is now working with a new version of php 7.4.1 and a new records database.

Below your batch file does not work including the webrequest.bat, however the old ones do.

@echo off
chcp 65001

rem ****** Set here your php path *******

set INSTPHP=C:\xampp\php

rem *************************************

set DATESTRING=%DATE:~6,4%-%DATE:~3,2%-%DATE:~0,2%
PATH=%PATH%;%INSTPHP%;%INSTPHP%\extensions

"%INSTPHP%\php.exe" -d allow_url_fopen=on -d safe_mode=0 uaseco.php TM2 >> logs/%DATESTRING%-uaseco-current.txt 2>&1

pause

The Old one is as follows.

@echo off

rem ****** Set here your php path *******

set INSTPHP=C:\xampp\php

rem *************************************

PATH=%PATH%;%INSTPHP%;%INSTPHP%\extensions

chcp 65001
"%INSTPHP%\php.exe" -d allow_url_fopen=on -d safe_mode=0 uaseco.php 2>nul

pause

2 - No idea at all.

[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 4994 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 5002 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 5010 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 4994 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 5002 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 5010 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
Just keeps repeating the above list? sorry If you have covered this already.

3 - Has /xlist change its routine as I have been unable to get it working for the past 3 weeks.. /No maps found or Mx is down.

Regards

undef.de

Post by undef.de » 15 Jan 2020, 11:49

1: I will check the batch files, but the last time I tried them they worked as they should.

2: Maybe PHP/7.4.x related, there are required changes in some places of the code in UASECO... still not yet done.

3: See viewtopic.php?p=310225#p310225 for details... and still not yet done.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

undef.de

Post by undef.de » 15 Jan 2020, 16:33

undef.de wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 11:49
mooseman2099 wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 20:45
3 - Has /xlist change its routine as I have been unable to get it working for the past 3 weeks.. /No maps found or Mx is down.

3: See viewtopic.php?p=310225#p310225 for details... and still not yet done.
Fix has been done, see viewtopic.php?p=310964#p310964
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 » 16 Jan 2020, 17:33

Thank you for solving the /xlist one. :thumbsup:

That is way more important than the stuff I don't understand. :lol:

Here is another one you might already know about.

[2020-01-16 17:22:07] [Event] Loading Map
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 413 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 414 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 417 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 426 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 427 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 428 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 429 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 430 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 431 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 432 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 433 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 435 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 436 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 437 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 438 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 440 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 441 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[2020-01-16 17:22:07] [LocalRecords] Current record on Map [StadiumB5] is [0:34.065] and held by Player [ianpocock]

undef.de

Post by undef.de » 16 Jan 2020, 17:57

mooseman2099 wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 17:33
Here is another one you might already know about.

[2020-01-16 17:22:07] [Event] Loading Map
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 413 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 414 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 417 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 426 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 427 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 428 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 429 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 430 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 431 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 432 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 433 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 435 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 436 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 437 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 438 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 440 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 441 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[2020-01-16 17:22:07] [LocalRecords] Current record on Map [StadiumB5] is [0:34.065] and held by Player [ianpocock]
That's PHP/7.4.x related and has been fixed already (but not pushed to github yet). That will come with the release of 0.9.7.

Return to “UASECO”