Shootmania Crashes My Computer

Moderator: NADEO

Bobbity

Shootmania Crashes My Computer

Post by Bobbity »

Hi All,

So this only happened after one of the recent updates, possibly about a month or two back. My computer USE to be able to run SM for hours, no problems. Now, i can barely play 5 mins before it freezes MY WHOLE COMPUTER. Nothing responds to input, and the sound still plays. The only way to get out of this freeze is to shut off my computer manually. No other game causes this problem, and i know SM doesnt require the processing power of some of the other games i play. Ive seen this problem brought up a few times in the forums, only to get locked relatively quickly. Im actually incredibly disappointed with maniaplanet, as everytime this problem has been brought up, theyve blamed theyre customers and locked the thread. This is clearly a game problem, please fix it your stability issues. I use to like shootmania. Now i find myself wondering why its becoming such a pos game.
Alinoa

Re: Shootmania Crashes My Computer

Post by Alinoa »

Could you please specify your system specs and your internet connection?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

Return to “Shootmania Storm Reports”