[FIXED] Trouble in setting default locale for eXpansion

The next generation of server controlling with clean and powerful user interface

Moderators: reaby, oliverde8, NADEO

CyberMan

[FIXED] Trouble in setting default locale for eXpansion

Post by CyberMan »

Some plugins after loading eXpansion showing text on deutch, and i don't know how to make them shoig english language. Any solutions?
Last edited by reaby on 13 Dec 2015, 11:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added fixed tag to topic
TheBigG.

Re: Trouble in setting default locale for eXpansion

Post by TheBigG. »

set your client from german to english
Client:
OS: Win10/Debian CPU: Intel 9900k GPU: NVIDIA 1080TI Display: 3x Acer Predator XB271HUbmiprz 1440p@165 Hz

Server:
OS: Debian Stable @ Backports Kernel CPU: Intel 6700k RAM: 32 GB Storage: 2x 256 GB NVMe SSD@Raid 1
CyberMan

Post by CyberMan »

my client is on russian. And yes, there's always german flag in current map info on pressing tab and ? flag on next map info.
reaby

Post by reaby »

Hi,

I haven't tried to reproduce the bug yet.. And you may need to wait until after christmas, as I have so much going on at my personal life, have to say I'm too tired to find the bug and make a proper fix right now. I don't know if Oliverde8 has time either.

If it is your own server, maybe you can try following.. This should make temporarily fix for your own server, if the bug is indeed the default language handler:

1. go all plugins directories and find plugin_name\messages\en.txt
2. make a copy of the en.txt and name it ru.txt

You could also translate the messages to russian if you wish :), and maybe send them to github also so you have native russian language support for all servers for future :)

Hopefully this helps,
Reaby
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

Hi,

Well I just switched my client to russian, played for a while on myserver and didn't see any german text. My country is Turkey so both country & language isn't recognized by the game.

If you see a german flag it is possible that you account's location is set up to be germany and as it can't find russian translations it sends you the german ones.

Can you also confirm that all messages in the chat sent by eXpansion are in german? Those aren't translated by eXp, we just send all languages and the game decide which to display.

Which version are you using?
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
CyberMan

Post by CyberMan »

Added ru .txt files by opying en.txt, also maked parial localization... Works fine now!

Return to “eXpansion”