WorkInProgress TrackMania 2 Environment

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

florenzius01

WorkInProgress TrackMania 2 Environment

Post by florenzius01 »

Hi there,
I and a few others had the idea to start a big project where we players of Trackmania 2 create our own environment and make any free (or for a couple of Planets) are available.
That may not sound all pretty over the top, but we can do something like that!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In TrackMania 2 stage it have the guys from RPG managed to remove the stadium. The result is a large meadow, where now the RPG routes are built.

In many new Title Packs are now the new camera movements active. What is still the dream of every Trackmania player was in ManiaPlanet 2.0, is now playing easily in the interface designer possible.

Darkpuddle, Purification, etc. have great YouTube videos in music, as I believe that they have created themselves.

There are excellent cars that were only modeled and created by players. At the moment Atomic.Boi is to recreate the original Valley car out of beta and came out is this:

http://www.kirikoo.net/images/14Anonyme ... 101738.jpg

In publish betas of TitlePacks is a lightweight, get rid of it in ManiaPlanet-Store, or to make the ManiaFlash system for advertising.

It is for Mr.DVD, Riolu, Dr.Escher etc. no problem to build solo tracks and integrate.

The script tool is were Newly redesigned for those who are familiar with it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So it is for us an experience when we make our own landscape for Trackmania 2, and to share our skills and results with others.
This is just a project idea and I hope Nadeo is therefore also agree, but if such a thing is developed, we can be proud of us. ;)
This is an open project and anyone who is interested is welcome! There must be no report who wishes to participate but it is recommended a $08f.wιр to attach to his name.
In any stable program version then an alpha version is published as Dropbox and be accessible to everyone.
We need all who want to participate, be sure and look forward to working together for a new Trackmania landscape.
Thank you.

Best regards!

Links:

WorkInProgres TrackMania 2 Wishlist: come with confirmation by Nadeo

WorkInProgres TrackMania 2 Environment Ideas: come with confirmation by Nadeo

WorkInProgres TrackMania 2 classification: come with confirmation by Nadeo

WorkInProgres TrackMania 2 Beta: come with confirmation by Nadeo and further work status
Alter-Fox

Re: WorkInProgress TrackMania 2 Envinronment

Post by Alter-Fox »

Sounds like a really cool, ambitious project!
It looks like you haven't really figured out what the environment is going to be yet -- which is certainly the first thing that needs to be done before anything can actually be designed. If there's something I can do for this project down the road :P I'd certainly like to help out.
The eyes of the plush lobster stared deep into my soul. I picked it up, and then I was a panther.
Beware my original music at https://vertigofox.bandcamp.com, & https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia
florenzius01

Post by florenzius01 »

Hi Alter-Fox,

I will publish a wish list, so we can get ideas for an environment ;)
Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy »

domino54 logo/images/menu design :)
I'm open for that ^^
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD
LT.Forever

Post by LT.Forever »

Feel free to hate me but what's the point of this titlepack if the car handling is still the default from the base envi one.
It's the same as putting a winter mod on valley, creating some new tracks, stuffing everything in a title and look, we have a "winter" envi.
Of course, if it's something "out of the box" like Raid or Wastelands or even Valley City, then bring it on 8-)
florenzius01

Post by florenzius01 »

This is a new environment, so new cars, new car handlings, new landscape - new Trackmania. Thats not seasons or mods
Last edited by florenzius01 on 07 Jul 2014, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.
steeffeen
Translator
Translator

Post by steeffeen »

and how exactly are you planning to build it?
an own game or an extension to Nadeo's game?
both of them are pretty impossible
    Game Mode and Title Pack Creator, Developer, ShootMania-Player & more

ManiaControl, FancyManiaLinks
    Alter-Fox

Post by Alter-Fox »

I wouldn't say that exactly -- I don't know if Maniascript could do it but I think Nadeo will either be completely supportive of a project like this (and willing to help with the features that don't exist in Maniaplanet yet) or they'll shut the project down before anyone has a chance to get really carried away. Nadeo being Nadeo, I think it's more likely they will support a project like this.
    The eyes of the plush lobster stared deep into my soul. I picked it up, and then I was a panther.
    Beware my original music at https://vertigofox.bandcamp.com, & https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden
    Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia
    florenzius01

Post by florenzius01 »

With the ManiaScript-tool Nadeo has given us a great insight into the programming. I think Nadeo support us :)
    Citiroller

Post by Citiroller »

This sounds awesome :thumbsup: I'd really like to be a part of that project :D

Return to “Trackmania 2”