Due I heard there could be demand for chat customizer... I thought I could convert the one we're using with eXpansion to ManiaControl. The plugin is still being validated by ManiaControl team, but should be hopefully enabled soohish for the latest version.
- Ability to enable/disable public chat others than admins.
- Abililty to change chat colors for admins and for players
- Ability to change chat separator char
- Ability to disable/enable the usage of maniaplanet changed chat color
- Ability to disable/enable profanity filter to block bad words
Just for your info:
Teamchat gets disabled, as in api there is no way to know if user uses teamchat or public chat.
Known limitation is, that the chat re-route will fail if multiple server controller instances are running.
You get only minor error message at the console in this case, and the normal chat is then restored.
This may happen on restart of controller or if 2x instances of controller is running.
Hopefully you find this useful,