ENVIMIX IS DELAYED TO AN UNSPECIFIED
Two years of easy accessibility
The Nadeo Envimix title pack, originally released on June 13, 2018 - two years ago from today, has brought multiple car playability on the same track into easy accessibility. Over 10 thousand people tried the title pack. Even though the project had rather come from trial and error, it still marks the beginning of my title pack creation journey. Not saying that it's something spectacular, but for me, it was quite a change. It was like the first big big project I've managed to finish.
The long-awaited remake is coming in August
During 2019, I was thinking to rewrite the scripts and give the project a better and less buggy look. Now, it's the middle of 2020, and this is the time when the new Envimix Remake comes in, presented under ENVIMIX, finally arriving this August to the public access.
What is this about?
More exact release strategy will be specified later this month, but to clarify the project, it will be separated into two parts: Envimix Server Base and Nadeo Envimix Reworked.
Envimix Server Base is a set of gamemodes and content suitable for multiplayer envimix. Not only you can create your server based on the upcoming Envimix title pack (which will be basically a "wrapper title pack" for the server scripts), but you will be also able to apply Envimix Server Base to any other title pack.
Nadeo Envimix Reworked is the complete rewrite of the good old Nadeo Envimix with the Envimix Server Base features, long-awaited fixes, and a Challenge-like redesign.
Because title packs do take a lot of time and I have some stuff coming on the horizon, this is most likely my last title pack project.
I want to end this up in the best way I can. See you soon!
Major upcoming features for Envimix Server Base:
- Challenge user interface
- Envimix Time Attack gamemode reworked
- New gamemodes: Envimix Team Attack, Envimix Rounds, Envimix Cup and some more!
- Envimix MapType - specifies valid cars that are proven to be 100% possible
- Envimania - Dedimania but records are stored per car instead of per map
- Implementable to any title pack + official support for TM² Island, TM² Multienvironment and all supported Nadeo title packs
- Ability to change the skin right ingame
- Scaleable user interface
- Bunch of server settings and personal settings
- Fixed ladder ranking - finally grind points on the channel!
- Challenge user interface
- Gameplay derivation from Envimix Server Base
- Backwards compatibility with the previous mess
- Explore map feature
- Platform campaign finally available officially
- Fixed updating of ranking, skillpoints and leaderboards
Some pictures from the new Envimix Team Attack presented inside the TM² Multienvironment title pack:
Watch the gallery to see more screenshots soon.
Join the project to show the support