Moderator: English Moderator
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Ever dreamt of driving that Valley A track with Stadium formula? I guess not, but what about any other map? Still not? Well, now you at least have an opportunity to drive them with your favorite car!
Nadeo Envimix is a challenge invented by my collaborator Poutrel about driving Nadeo maps with any of the other car from different environments. It's not always going to be an easy task though, you surely know how the cars differ from each other... Some tracks will be validated quicker, some will take longer, some won't be even possible... or will be?
I and Poutrel teamed up to make our dream come true - all Nadeo tracks from Trackmania 2 envimixed, ready to be validated by YOU. There are over 780 possible drives you can take on maps from all Nadeo campaigns that were ever made in TM2.
All four campaigns are ready for you to master to its milliseconds. Your progress is saved online, just like any other title pack does it these days.
Each Nadeo campaign is also skillpointed independently. Of course, the global leaderboard is available too.
Some tracks are harder or worse than the user might expect. We do value user's interest in our work which can go down and down once the user must wait for map loads to play a track that they would like. That's why we made Difficulty and Quality.
The user is well informed whenever the track suits them or not, and he can decide for others too.
Activity points give user additional motivation for staying with the title pack longer. Activity points can be given from anything, from finishing a run to playing multiple tracks a day, though the feature is still in progress and might change over the updates.
We rather chose Arkady's method of Stadium mixing instead of OpenPlanet for security problems.
Arkady's method is special in a way that you create identically same cars as original ones - and those can be used on a Stadium map without any problem.
With OpenPlanet, people are free to disable the Stadium mixing feature and the gamemode still acts like the car selected is the correct one, even though the game itself spawns you the original one. This could have made Stadium map leaderboards filled with wrong times.
Special terms for upcoming text:
Track - A map with a specific car
Map - A map with unspecified car
All features at one place:
- Records are saved online for each car
- Skillpoints count for each car
- Play with other car ghosts and see their progress in checkpoints and finish, in real-time!
- Instant car switch whenever you had enough driving that one single car
- Be a validator - the one who finishes the track first!
- Difficulty and Quality ratings that everyone can decide on - those help users to give them a better look if the track suits them
- Activity points - alternative points given not only for skill but as the name suggests - activity
- Track of the Day - A map and a car on it is selected for a day, which those give you more activity points
- Stars - I and Poutrel decide on what tracks to recommend for its special style of gameplay
- Most interesting and Most difficult sections to filter the most favorite or hardest tracks
- Online server managed by Poutrel, with an alternative record saving
- New map thumbnails to give a fresh look to the maps you know for years
- Statistics from everything we can track
- Comments for each track, or a map
- Chat for a map or a whole title pack
- Real-time notifications and news
- Map pack extensions
- More gamemodes for multiplayer
This thing was made in just one and a half month as an apology for a mess I made with Reunited changes and the hype I possibly could have killed (yeh, the title pack split wasn't even discussed with Poutrel). It's been hundreds of hours of work and we are happy how it turned out though.
Requirements: Own all 4 Trackmania 2 environments.
or on Maniaplanet store
Last edited by BigBang1112 on 09 Aug 2018, 10:44, edited 11 times in total.
Re: Nadeo Envimix - Play Nadeo maps with ANY car | Title Pack by BigBang1112 and Poutrel (coming soon)
Pog freaking Champ. Can't wait to play it
this tp sounds really cool! i will give feedback when i have time to test
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests