Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum
Moderator: English Moderator
- Posts: 1290
- Joined: 14 Jun 2010, 17:35
While we're planning on making a more substantial update after the summer, I still have some fixes in the mp4 code branch that would be more useful were they in the actual game executable...
- TM: fix crashes/black screens after a connection to a server is aborted mid-way.
- fixes / improvements to the updater. Hopefully it will help lower the number of people having trouble downloading the game files.
- fix the 'trackmania RPG' incremental update not working. And fix issues with huge maps with more than 65000 collision objets..
- TM: the event waypoint now gives a BlockId also for custom items.
- fixed some of the problems with custom skins and horns. The skins should be visible faster once downloaded, and horns with locator as well.
- fixed issues with the XMPP connection.
- sded: raised the Writefile() limit.
- sded: fixes to '/validatepath' vs custom titles
- sded: memory usage reduction
- script: additions to the serverplugin api
- script: prevent events getting consumed by the editorplugin when 'test map with mode'
- script: some improvements in the 'includes' view of the editor
- Input: sometimes pluging gamepads stuck the game for a long time.
- Input: GetKeyState() returns 0 when not focused.
- more fixes (yes it's a pretty cryptic, but they bugs whose manifestation to the end user is very indirect and pretty random..)
- Posts: 1361
- Joined: 13 Jun 2014, 08:43
- Location: Slovakia
- Posts: 2267
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 19:46
- Manialink: maniaflash?smurfen
Thx for the update, was a small and fast one
Also the serverupdate is working fine!
Thx XBX and all others from NADEO who worked on this update!
and / or Smurfen.nu
for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net
Or just visit
Valley and Royalserver.
- Posts: 2134
- Joined: 05 Jan 2016, 11:34
- Location: The Netherlands
- Posts: 15432
- Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 19:10
- Location: Europe
I have just posted this information on the Steam forums
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 15 Jun 2017, 21:21
Thanks for the update!
ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɴɪᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ. ᴇꜱᴛ ᴍᴍxxᴠɪ.
system specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT - 16 GB DDR4-3600 - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - Windows 10 Pro (soon.)
- Posts: 662
- Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 16:13
- Location: UK, North East, Durham
thankyou for the update
- Posts: 118
- Joined: 22 Apr 2014, 16:23
- Location: Kirkenes, Norway
Fantastic news! Glad to hear there are updates in the pipeline coming up. Keep it up!
Ҡenny here! find me on: YouTube
ShootMania's nr 1 Buzy, English Youtuber
- Posts: 99
- Joined: 25 Jul 2010, 11:24
Any news about fixing Platform campaign?
The Level geometry is broken in the official Platform campaign.
It's been over a year...
- Posts: 386
- Joined: 20 Jul 2015, 12:44
- Manialink: bigbang1112
- Location: Czech Republic
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests