Nadeo Envimix - Play Nadeo maps with ANY car | Title Pack by BigBang1112 and Poutrel

Moderator: English Moderator

BigBang1112

Re: Nadeo Envimix - Play Nadeo maps with ANY car | Title Pack by BigBang1112 and Poutrel

Post by BigBang1112 » 31 Jan 2019, 18:37

reaby wrote:
31 Jan 2019, 15:02
Hi,

I was playing on the titlepack on channels... would it be possible to add somekind of highlite of own time at the scoreboard... quad on background or something... So you could faster see where you are on the list - there's so many columns :) Also if it's possible, maybe you could also highlite the current car also for faster glance at scoreboard :)
Thanks for the ideas. :thumbsup:
I'll definitely add the player highlight thing soon, great little feature, and perhaps the current car even though I don't know because the scoreboard was designed way too fast and many things haven't been thought up so implementation is almost impossible.

Hopefully many things will be sorted out later after I'll remake the title pack.
Creator and competent racer. YouTube Discord
- Nadeo Envimix
- Videomaker (coming soon)
- Challenge (coming late summer)
- Compute Shadows

reaby

Re: Nadeo Envimix - Play Nadeo maps with ANY car | Title Pack by BigBang1112 and Poutrel

Post by reaby » 01 Feb 2019, 13:18

BigBang1112 wrote:
31 Jan 2019, 18:37
I'll definitely add the player highlight thing soon, great little feature, and perhaps the current car even though I don't know because the scoreboard was designed way too fast and many things haven't been thought up so implementation is almost impossible.

Hopefully many things will be sorted out later after I'll remake the title pack.
Cool!

Thinking of easiest possible solution and maybe it would just change the color of highlighted time and player. And for the car highlite, maybe just a simple "modulate color" would work nicely, since the car image itself is white :) That way it would require just to add that one parameter for the quad or maniascript and no other changes to the layout :)

Many thanks for great titlepack :)

BigBang1112

1 Year of Nadeo Envimix

Post by BigBang1112 » 13 Jul 2019, 13:25

Thank you so much for still playing this title pack.

New skin update is out now.

Creator and competent racer. YouTube Discord
- Nadeo Envimix
- Videomaker (coming soon)
- Challenge (coming late summer)
- Compute Shadows

Return to “Title Packs”