Here is a new dedicated
http://files.v04.maniaplanet.com/server ... -07-12.zip
Unfortunately, as previous version, there is an incompatible protocol change for shootmania. Both the client and the server need to be up to date to be able to connect.
Changes (client and server), in no particular order:
- TM: various fixes in the blocks (valley haystacks, ...)
- SM: fix display of crosshair and +1 in new replays.
- SM: fixes to the mouse aiming when in bad ping situations.
- SM: annoying flash when spawning.
- TM/SM: various fixes for spectator mode (shorts cuts, camera stuck after finish line on rounds mode, ...)
- TM: approximate position/velocity available on server, "observer mode" can force or forbid overview camera when playing.
- Improvements to the incremental updater.
- Fix the advertissements billboard always displaying the same image
- Fix crashes on obstacle loadscreen with verynice graphics settings
- map editor crash fix + items are now ordered as in MP3
- Improvements to the mesh editor
- impovements in the menu script api (matchsettings)
- scoretable (key nav, local rank)
- SendCustomEvent() now works from client layers to the server.
- TM: Fixed validation of replays in stadium maps with tents or dirt (on the dedicated server) + include&log more metadata with the replays
- better behaviour of multi-client xmpp chat
- fix manialink quads "autoscale"
But it's very limited and not usable at this point, and the API may change in future versions.
Fix: crash in shootmania & no podium/score table at end of match
TM: Fix the racetime = previous checkpoint problem (includes scripts update)
SM: fix crash related actions and player connect/disconnect
and a few more client crashes reported from yestarday version